League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Laners should gank jungle not junglers ganking lane (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2639527)

Myrmidont 10-04-2012 11:51 AM

Laners should gank jungle not junglers ganking lane

mind = blown

The free vision you get on laners means you know where they are when you're ganking jungle

huh...god I'm a noob for not remembering that this is an option...

The random attempt gank at least, when a laner is completely too far pushed ya go a head n gank, same with a blown flash.

Bungboy 10-04-2012 02:11 PM

I try this sometimes and it does work often. Lots of times I've gotten free buffs just by randomly checking their jungle and finding their jungler at 3 bars of hp.

Evolnemesis 10-05-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungboy (Hozzászólás 29882685)
I try this sometimes and it does work often. Lots of times I've gotten free buffs just by randomly checking their jungle and finding their jungler at 3 bars of hp.

This trick gets even better once you jungle with that champ and you get a feel for where they will be at certain times in their first clear and when/where they are low/vulnerable to attack. For example, if the champ starts at blue, and you notice that during/after red, that is when that champ has the lowest health... then you know you have a good chance to gank them when they are on the other team by waiting for them by red, and you will have a pretty good idea when he will get there.

It turns out a lot of junglers are pretty vulnerable near red during their first clear (except the manaless ones, you probably want to meet them while they are fighting blue). Of course this is another reason why all laners should be getting wards... if you can use them to predict the enemy jungler in their jungle, put them by their nearby buffs and monster camps for example, then you have a lot of chances to gank him. Your jungler will likely be busy on your side of the jungle or ganking/assisting lanes most of the time, so these wards really are your responsibility if you want that extra vision that will help you kill the enemy jungler.

RadiantPyrophore 10-05-2012 11:52 PM

It's the full meaning of the term counterjungling.

ANYONE could be waiting in there.... Or follow you in there....

Best Zod NA 10-06-2012 01:30 AM

If you've pushed your lane, then you should invade/pressure mid.

Blink1993 10-06-2012 02:10 AM

i try to counter jungle alot now because i think it will be the new meta. i ofter ward the other teams jungle and bring teleport with me and teleport to wards iv placed in bushed then i wait till they get dominated by the troll wraiths and jump on them, wraiths ussually do about half the damage. if u could stun them while wraiths r hitting it would really do alot.

RadiantPyrophore 10-06-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blink1993 (Hozzászólás 29936752)
i try to counter jungle alot now because i think it will be the new meta. i ofter ward the other teams jungle and bring teleport with me and teleport to wards iv placed in bushed then i wait till they get dominated by the troll wraiths and jump on them, wraiths ussually do about half the damage. if u could stun them while wraiths r hitting it would really do alot.

Well, it depends on what champ you are playing, certain champs like Soraka, Cassiopeia, and other mages that depend more on overwhelming range than on CC should NOT EVER be caught alone in the jungle, all those brushes and corners utterly nullify your only advantage.

If you're playing something like Orianna/Zyra/Lux though that can safely check brushes or deal with it if they check a stuffed brush? Yeah, sure, they can get away with some CJ, they can even kill the **** out of stuffed brush from time to time as long as it isn't TOO stuffed...

Estred Shantile 10-06-2012 02:51 AM

I just had a game where top and bot lost ground quickly and I did just this as Zyra. By the end i was 7/2/9 I think when the enemy team had almost twice our teams kills. It works quite well especially on checking champs/skirmishers like Xin Xao or Shyvana (though be careful on Shyv she is weaker early).