League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Tiamat Fiora (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2637320)

ricedream5 10-03-2012 09:37 PM

Tiamat Fiora

Probably synergizes very well with Kha. True?

Aroyok 10-03-2012 10:08 PM

Is there a reasoning you can give for this idea?

larkhill 10-03-2012 11:43 PM

for those that dont know, tiamat works with her ult. if u get a group of people all close to eachother, tiamat will completely destroy them. its rather silly. riot commented on tiamat being stupidly op in VERY specific (and very unlikely) situations. shyvana's dragon form Q procs tiamat twice.

these are, as far as i know, the only 2 champs that tiamat works well on. with that being said, the viability of it is debatable. the problem with shyvana is that she isnt viable in the first place. calling her tiamat build unviable is unfair because we dont know what a viable shyvana would look like. her fury generation is just not good enough for dom. for fiora, she's at least viable. she may not be the best, but she is viable. her tiamat build might not be the best for every situation but when u combine her with oriana/diana, u can quickly see the potential.

once again, we run into problems tho. while we can all imagine the insane dmg that a few tiamats would do when u get the full diana e/orianna ult + fiora ult combo off, what happens in between? tiamat fiora is pretty **** without her ult and thats ultimately why its not viable.

if u really like the tiamat fiora synergy, i suggest u play brand. his ult functions in a very similar way but doesnt require an item, and he's a very viable champ

Tasao 10-04-2012 01:30 AM

I once went 2 tiamats on an ARAM with her. The sustain was as useful as the damage and proc. It's just a waste of an item slot lategame. Got me an instant triple kill two or three times that game, though.

DiscworldDeath 10-04-2012 01:50 AM

Shyvana ult also groups everyone up, which helps with Tiamat.

Also, you forget the Tiamat posterchild of old - Twitch. I assume his rework didn't stop his ult proccing Tiamat on everyone.

TCWA Tigerbite 10-04-2012 04:42 AM

Tiamit build are troll builds. Fun, not completely useless, but definitely not the best way to go.

BigDaddyRelish 10-04-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath (Hozzászólás 29865405)
Shyvana ult also groups everyone up, which helps with Tiamat.

Also, you forget the Tiamat posterchild of old - Twitch. I assume his rework didn't stop his ult proccing Tiamat on everyone.

His ult still procs on-hit effects (including Tiamat) so he's still probably the best champ to run it on.

Buuuuuuuuuut Tiamat is still a cheese item. However, cheese can work, it throws people off. See: people who have made high masters by just cannon rushing or 6 pooling in StarCraft. Cheese isn't completely unviable.

It's just that the thing with cheesy strategies are that they can be extremely unreliable. You can win some games with cheese, but you can throw a lot of games with it too, especially in a team game like LoL.

I still vote for them to change Tiamat. Decrease the amount done by the splash drastically, and also make it a unique passive. Take out the regen on it and put on something like attack speed, or hell maybe some life steal. After that, increase the range of the splash by a large portion, much like what they did with Kayle's splash damage.

Then it's finally an item that people will buy, and would be a must-buy on champs like Twitch and Fiora.

Aroyok 10-04-2012 06:15 PM

If they changed Tiamat like that I'd also grab it for Malphite. Actually, I'd probably grab it on many AD Melee champs because the nature of what they have to be to do their business.

Phourc 10-04-2012 08:27 PM

Yeah I can't wait for the s3 item rework, even if it's just deleted I'd be fine with it, Tiamat has no place outside of trollbuilding at this point it time ):

ricedream5 10-06-2012 01:11 PM

Hm, what if Kha builds a few tiamats? It's amazing AD/Gold ratio, if they don't stick together they get the OP Q, if they do, well tiamat.