League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sivir & Lulu debate thread (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2636955)

BetaGod 10-03-2012 07:21 PM

Sivir & Lulu debate thread

Why i see Sivir in every ****ing game?

What about Lulu? Is she a competitive pick? Only saw her once and i can't even remember at wich ELO.

I am kinda noob at League but a friend of mine is teaching mine. As far as i remember, theese two champions were pretty ****ty tier acording to him. I really can't understand the deal with Sivir... She has AWESOME farming skills, a steroid buff AND a spell blocking shield.

Your oppinions? What's wrong with them?

FaerellG 10-03-2012 07:42 PM

odd. I don't see Sivir in many games even though she's one of the strongest AD carries right now. I have no idea who your friend is but he's very wrong about about tiers it seems.

Sivir is a top tier AD carry right now, she hard counters several of the other high rank ADs. That's the funny thing with Sivir. Because of spell shield, there area handful of ADs that she counters. If they're played a lot, then Sivir play at high Elo should go up correspondingly to counter.

TeknoWizard 10-03-2012 07:46 PM

I'm not a fan of Lulu, though I've seen some very good ones. Yeah, she has a good save. Yeah, she can poke. And... not much else. Her polymorph is nice, I guess. It just feels like there is no lane where I can say, "Oh man. If only I'd had a Lulu support I would have won this lane."

ExecutionerK 10-03-2012 07:48 PM

Sivir is really team comp oriented (a team that can make good use of her aura will be amazing.

Lulu on the other hand is a really strong pick, but most people suck with her as it requires a lot of things to be a successful lulu.

BetaGod 10-03-2012 08:16 PM

Oh i see. I knew he was wrong on Sivir...

I would like to see Lulu a bit more, tho. I personally always liked her!

Mango027 10-03-2012 08:57 PM

you'll see sivir a lot because she is cheap, deal a lot of damage, and (this is probably the real reason) is not Ashe. Thats why I bought sivir when i was a low level. Lulu, she is just fun to play

sonofzeal 10-04-2012 03:56 PM

Lulu might just have the highest skillcap of all the supports. Her kit is varied and flexible, so there's definitely potential, but setting up E-Q combos can be really finicky, and you could probably write a whole essay about when you'd want to use her W and E on allies as opposed to Enemies. Plus her autoattack is half collision based for some reason. I don't get it either.

Lulu seems designed to break the 0 CS Support mode, as her passive mostly helps for last hitting. And I've heard good things about On-Hit AS Lulu too. But she still has a reeeeeally high skillcap, and I'd say she's less viable than many others unless you're willing to put that extra effort in.

Quib 10-04-2012 08:42 PM

I'm no expert on Lulu, but I hear a lot of people say she's a great AS based solo top. Might be worth looking into.

Zombiemaster 10-05-2012 08:29 AM

Sivir is a really strong AD carry and can definitely beat some of the top tier AD carries with her spell shield. She becomes even stronger is most of her team can benefit from her ult. I think the biggest reason why she isn't seen very often is because her AA range is the shortest of all the AD carries.