League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Ezreal on 3v3 build (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2635546)

JoshTree2 10-03-2012 12:09 PM

Ezreal on 3v3 build

Okay... so I main Ezreal after trying out Riven (who i'm HORRIBLE with) and after learning he can jump through walls (XD) I tried him out on 3v3 i'm pretty sure i ended 21/0/0 and got some new knowledge on how to use him on 3v3 and i thought i should share it, here's my masteries: have 1 on the summoner spell booster in Attack, it increase the run speed of Ghost and increases the the slow and such power of Exhaust and then I have all other masteries in the Defense section. I'm level 21 summoner (or account level as some call it) so I don't have full 30 mastery points. My runes... well my runes are unbalanced so forget those (i'm going to buy Zyra and then spend money upgrading my rune page). My Item Build is this: at the beginning of every single game I play, I always start with either the boots of speed and 1 health potion and 2 mana potions, or 1 health potion and 2 mana potion. Then I buy the upgraded boots (Ezreal's recommend boots). Afterwards, I buy the Infinity Edge to increase the damage of some of his abilities like his ultimate. After the Infinity Edge comes Rabadon's Deathcap, which increases the damage of ALL of his abilities. Once I have those two items... I get Guinsoo's Rageblade... however that's spelled.... You can use ur other item slots for whatever, All of these items increase the dmage of his abilities but Inf. Edge and Guin. Rageblade both increase his basic attacks damage as well. The 1st ability I get to start the match is his 1st one which does good damage and is ranged. From there I get Essence Flux (I think that's what it's called...) which is his ability to jump through walls. From there, upgrade what ever abilities you like but be sure to get his other ability at level 3!! So this is how I use Ezreal. I would really enjoy feedback from my fellow members and add me, JoshTree2!! Fin (the end in french)

FeelMyJohnson 10-03-2012 12:11 PM

you need a tldr

Seen It All 10-03-2012 12:16 PM

you have to build 6 warmongs , only way to survive all that burst damage

JoshTree2 10-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokexAP (Hozzászólás 29844010)
you need a tldr

whts tht??

Best BeatwiferNA 10-03-2012 05:51 PM

phage. 9 of them. no boots. boots are for the weak

Realyst 10-03-2012 06:32 PM

Am I the only one who finds the fact he wastes this huge amount hypothetical gold (which he'll never see in a 3v3 game) on a hybrid build, yet never buys a Gunblade, truly hilarious?

Best BeatwiferNA 10-03-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan (Hozzászólás 29855800)
Am I the only one who finds the fact he wastes this huge amount hypothetical gold (which he'll never see in a 3v3 game) on a hybrid build, yet never buys a Gunblade, truly hilarious?

you actually read the whole thing?

OnlyBotLane 10-04-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WishaNigaWould (Hozzászólás 29863066)
you actually read the whole thing?

Lol!

JoshTree2 10-04-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan (Hozzászólás 29855800)

I do get Gunblade, fergot ta put it on there.... no joke, legitness AND you say i waste a huge hypothetical gold that i'll never get. Think again. Ezreal is awesome at farming and kill stealing AND just getting kills on his own.

ImSparta 10-07-2012 11:45 AM

Beserkers, Infinity edge, phage - trinity. Way better than whatever crazy build youre using.