League of Legends Community
12345 ... 10

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Eredale's RP Drawthread (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2635296)

1Eredale 10-03-2012 11:35 AM

Eredale's RP Drawthread

So, in regards to Shibblets' thread of Champions, I figured I could step it up too and take some requests for drawing random stuff that you have ideas for. Original characters, RP scenes, whatever - it will help you become better at describing the visuals, and help me get better at drawing said visuals.

I wouldn't like to disappoint anyone, so here's the deal:
- I take my time doing things, so I will only take up to 3 requests at once to decrease the amount of people waiting.
- Write a detailed description of your request. If you request an original character without a picture I can refer to, write about your character's appearance, along with any additional details/equipment/familiars/mounts it may have in order to avoid disappointment in lack thereof. Same for scenes, etc.
- I'm bad at doing backgrounds, so things which include some kind of advanced background will take longer.

So, have at it I guess?

Completed:
- Guardian's Blade for Geokhan
- Christina Mort for Paltala
- Pre-Void Reiora for Drunk Reiora
- Eve with a steak for Evelicious
- Leona and Diana for Leona Bott
- Dojel McCay for Dojel
- Udyr and Lulu fight for SuperMan Pix
- Altar-chan because I just wanted to
- Haylyn for iFCupcake
- Kouri Keigo for one of my roleplays
- Christina Mort v2 for Paltala

Queued requests:
- OC Phantom
- Tryndamere in a tuxedo
- Aproxima's OCs
~

Geokhan 10-03-2012 11:40 AM

Shibblets did my OC. I was wondering if you could do his weapon?

He uses a long sword he calls the Guardian Blade. It is a long sword with a hand gaurd that can be removed and enlarged into a shield.

Paltala 10-03-2012 11:50 AM

Would it be possible to draw my OC, Christina Mort?
As a little extra information:
Her hair reaches down to her hip line when it's let down.
Her favourite outfit consists of black hi-tops/converse, blue curve hugging jeans, a fitting black t-shirt with a white button up shirt worn as an overshirt, unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up.
Pose can be anything you desire.
If you need anything extra, catch me here or inclient.

1Eredale 10-03-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 29841405)
Shibblets did my OC. I was wondering if you could do his weapon?

He uses a long sword he calls the Guardian Blade. It is a long sword with a hand gaurd that can be removed and enlarged into a shield.

That is interesting, what kind of a blade is it? Double-edged or single edge, rough size of shield, shape (round or square or sharp)?

Geokhan 10-03-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Eredale (Hozzászólás 29841845)
That is interesting, what kind of a blade is it? Double-edged or single edge, rough size of shield, shape (round or square or sharp)?

Straight double edged. the shield is a kite about three feet tall at max size.

Dark Reiora 10-03-2012 12:27 PM

You remember Kassadin's Daughter?

Another fan made Reiora look like this, and I've been using that mostly. But I am wondering if you could take a shot at Reiora without the whole "I am really pissed right now" look. A more calm, whimsical, impressionable-teen-that-would-get-tricked-by-Malzahar look, without the tail.

Heil Teemo 10-03-2012 12:37 PM

Evelynn messily eating a steak, please.

Snowy Poro 10-03-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark reiora (Hozzászólás 29842777)
you remember kassadin's daughter?

Another fan made reiora look like this, and i've been using that mostly. But i am wondering if you could take a shot at reiora without the whole "i am really pissed right now" look. A more calm, whimsical, impressionable-teen-that-would-get-tricked-by-malzahar look, without the tail.

....human xenomorph

._.

Anyways, do Leona and Diana talking with each other :3

UrgotFantasy 10-03-2012 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
On a completely unrelated note, here is my drawing of Gragas :3

1Eredale 10-03-2012 01:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 29841876)
Straight double edged. the shield is a kite about three feet tall at max size.

Attachment. I don't know if the shield is 3ft long, but it should be somewhere there.

I'll be making Paltala, Reiora and Eve next (which would probably be tomorrow, since I gotta sleep).