League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Playing against leblanc (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2635026)

Jeanschyso 10-03-2012 07:50 AM

Playing against leblanc

Hi, I've been trying to learn mid lane. Some people told me to get heavy farmers, like brand and Anivia. I tried them, but everytime I play, I'm against Leblanc, which just destroys me at level 2. I can barely get past my tower and at level 6 she just dives me and instakills me, even if I build an early null magic mantle or ruby crystal.

is there anything I can do about that? She just teleports through my AoE and skill shots, silences me, and if I'm not dead yet, ignite will finish me.

I don't think she's OP, but I do need to know how to fight against her.

MuhGeeSher 10-03-2012 09:18 AM

Not much you can do besides just farm at a distance and don't try to fight her - Brand can actually do pretty decent if you know what you're doing. Anivia just gets wrecked. Basically, outfarm her and you should be fine - Don't let her gank any other lanes; if she does - Punish her for it by getting her tower or something along those lines.

Try playing someone like Morgana or Lux - someone who can outfarm her (from afar), and can push her lane to tower and has a shield, bind to prevent ganks from happening.

I'd also like to say that LeBlanc is horrible at cs'ing under tower and her only AoE is her Distortion..
It's pretty hard to gank LeBlanc most of her time because she has a silence, 3 flashes ( if she has Summoner Flash) and her stupid Chains. :(

Also, try Heimer, he can easily outfarm and punish her and he can just sit in the back, if she comes any closer just use his rockets and go back - She'll be crying in no time !

thepantsparty 10-03-2012 09:26 AM

Start null magic mantle + pots instead of boots + pots perhaps

Jalian 10-03-2012 01:07 PM

Magic. Resist.

This is easier I find on a melee champ since I tend to build merc treads to keep the CC down (Diana), but abyssal scepter is a strong choice if you are using someone who can get in range of it (Kennen, Diana, Akali, Kat, Morg). You should not focus your hat or other damage... build damage combined with survivability. Aside from that, use the fact that she sucks at farm early game, and pray that she is bad with her combos

Rollingson 10-03-2012 02:19 PM

Push the lane to her tower she cant clear waves well at all then go get her wraiths, rinse and repeat

Captain Jamaica 10-03-2012 03:52 PM

Morgana malz heimer for outfarming

Talon kassadin to beat her at her own game and kill her

TeknoWizard 10-03-2012 06:01 PM

Really? No one going to say Galio?

LeHebbo 02-28-2014 05:32 AM

i'd say u should play zed and let her Q u and when she tried to w u W to shadow and all in her