League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   @ Cocky Darius users. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2633843)

DesertFox 10-02-2012 07:44 PM

@ Cocky Darius users.

It must be fun to roflstomp that Xin on our team who instant lock and simultaneously counter pick himself?
Well you can keep your sh*t to yourself.
I am tired of your childish taunts and trash talk after doing your normal faceroll combo.
Just be glad that you're playing against an inexperienced Rambo, who refuse to properly use the most simple hit and run tactic.
Darius are typically narrow-minded who will only play that one champion, and will not resort to any other roles.
They typically go bot Darius when top/jungle is taken and proceed to ruin the game for his team.
Whenever Darius "carries" (watch fight for 30 seconds, and press R), he opens his hole once again and let out his 10 year old ego out.
As usual, his team loses because all he does is take that 5% enemy from the AP carry and ADC, and in the end, just become a pathetic excuse of a blob.
Soon, he realize he can't 1v5 with his entire team at 40 assists, so once again, he immediately drag his ass to /all and proceed to bleed out of his anus.

Nothin' against you Darius, just your f*ggotry fan club.

X74 10-02-2012 07:46 PM

Lol!!!

Yvo 10-02-2012 08:15 PM

What a terribad.

CerealBoxOfDoom 10-02-2012 08:21 PM

Usound somad. Did the 10 yearolds make usomad?

OAo WHY THE F*** USOMAD BRO

DesertFox 10-02-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom (Hozzászólás 29827611)
Usound somad. Did the 10 yearolds make usomad?

OAo WHY THE F*** USOMAD BRO

These days, I merely sigh when someone use that same quote over and over again. It was never a legitimate insult, and never will be. Simply shows a remarkable comeback could not be generated, and choose to use a substandard question desperately hoping to boil one's temper instead.

F Zer0 10-02-2012 09:09 PM

Xin loses to Darius? lol what

Beija 10-02-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertFox (Hozzászólás 29826749)
It must be fun to roflstomp that Xin on our team who instant lock and simultaneously counter pick himself?
Well you can keep your sh*t to yourself.
I am tired of your childish taunts and trash talk after doing your normal faceroll combo.
Just be glad that you're playing against an inexperienced Rambo, who refuse to properly use the most simple hit and run tactic.
Darius are typically narrow-minded who will only play that one champion, and will not resort to any other roles.
They typically go bot Darius when top/jungle is taken and proceed to ruin the game for his team.
Whenever Darius "carries" (watch fight for 30 seconds, and press R), he opens his hole once again and let out his 10 year old ego out.
As usual, his team loses because all he does is take that 5% enemy from the AP carry and ADC, and in the end, just become a pathetic excuse of a blob.
Soon, he realize he can't 1v5 with his entire team at 40 assists, so once again, he immediately drag his ass to /all and proceed to bleed out of their his anus.

Nothin' against you Darius, just your f*ggotry fan club.

At that part, I got the weirdest *****.

awesomejak 10-02-2012 09:58 PM

Last time I played Xin against Darius I won several times. Just saying... He did call out his team tho and blame them ... I agree it seems most just KS and b**** if they die.

Nea De Penserhir 10-02-2012 10:28 PM

Why is it I never get this amount of rage when I make troll faces after they ultimate my Monkey clone?

Such delicious anger :(

Carnack 10-02-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertFox (Hozzászólás 29826749)

Prove this. All of it.