League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Need some Tips about Fiora Vs. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2633525)

ReishaAshgard 10-02-2012 06:20 PM

Need some Tips about Fiora Vs.

I'm trying to master Fiora and i usually build armor penetration and life-steal
but i wanted to know a lot more like, which champions really stomp fiora and things like that
also other build recommendations and good strats will really help me to improve my game play, so if you can give me an advice or two i will be really thankful.

Andromeada 10-04-2012 09:26 PM

Fiora is my main champ - Here are some things I do with her (I know most will disagree but it works for me)

1. 1st item is doran's shield (fiora is squishy early and enemies know to kill her early and not let her farm, b/c she's amazing if she can farm) Most important is the hp regen and armor - gives you much better sustain early.

1. Spell learning order: Lunge, Reposte, Reposte, Lunge, (speed buff, forgot the name), Blade waltz. Then adapt the rest after that as you see fit, I generally max Reposte by lvl 9.

Now I know, ppl say lunge 1st is dumb but it's not at all, it gives you a poke and retreat ability to win early farming.

Dont be aggressive at all .... until lvl 6, then wait for a champ to be alone and/or low and BW them.

BW will follow the initial target so if they run to tower you'll be left there and have to be ready to run.

Which brings me to my Summoner spells (I use heal and ghost) You need at least one escape (ghost or flash). Now while i'll sometimes want ignite or surge i feel that they are institutional based on your enemy - heal is very generic and will save ur ass regardless of your enemy.

Item build order:
Doran's sheild
Phage (you should be getting this by lvl 7/8)
Boots of your choice (base this off of enemy champs, attack speed or tenacity - its up to you)
Here I either go Wits End (for magic resist) or Blood Thirster (if i'm against AD)

the rest are up to you: All of these are good combos: (if you get one try to get its synergy partner)
Madred's and Blood Thirster

Infinity Edge and Dancing Blade

Black Cleaver and anything

for fun, if the enemy is a bunch of melee, you can go with a few Tiamats b/c in team fights the enemy will be bunched together.

Basic idea: negate her weakness (early game) by getting Doran's sheild and playing passive until lvl 6

Become a killing machine late game.(her stength)

Andromeada 10-04-2012 09:27 PM

Fiora is my main champ - Here are some things I do with her (I know most will disagree but it works for me)

1. 1st item is doran's shield (fiora is squishy early and enemies know to kill her early and not let her farm, b/c she's amazing if she can farm) Most important is the hp regen and armor - gives you much better sustain early.

1. Spell learning order: Lunge, Reposte, Reposte, Lunge, (speed buff, forgot the name), Blade waltz. Then adapt the rest after that as you see fit, I generally max Reposte by lvl 9.

Now I know, ppl say lunge 1st is dumb but it's not at all, it gives you a poke and retreat ability to win early farming.

Dont be aggressive at all .... until lvl 6, then wait for a champ to be alone and/or low and BW them.

BW will follow the initial target so if they run to tower you'll be left there and have to be ready to run.

Which brings me to my Summoner spells (I use heal and ghost) You need at least one escape (ghost or flash). Now while i'll sometimes want ignite or surge i feel that they are institutional based on your enemy - heal is very generic and will save ur ass regardless of your enemy.

Item build order:
Doran's sheild
Phage (you should be getting this by lvl 7/8)
Boots of your choice (base this off of enemy champs, attack speed or tenacity - its up to you)
Here I either go Wits End (for magic resist) or Blood Thirster (if i'm against AD)

the rest are up to you: All of these are good combos: (if you get one try to get its synergy partner)
Madred's and Blood Thirster

Infinity Edge and Dancing Blade

Black Cleaver and anything

for fun, if the enemy is a bunch of melee, you can go with a few Tiamats b/c in team fights the enemy will be bunched together.

Basic idea: negate her weakness (early game) by getting Doran's sheild and playing passive until lvl 6

Become a killing machine late game.(her stength)