League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   To Riot - Kha'Zix (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2632663)

Wellhmmm 10-02-2012 02:13 PM

To Riot - Kha'Zix

Hey Riot Games,

I just wanted to say that Kha'Zix, is SUPER FREAKING COOL! I'm commonly referred to as the 'Bug-guy' in my group of friends so to me I love the Mantis look he has and how that follows through with everything the character does.

He stands honched over with his arms in front of him while his whole body twitches, so friggin' cool. He friggin' elbow drops people when he jumps at them! <- also he has one of the funnest refreshing jumps just because the animation makes it that much better (Go animation team!). His audio is badass, JUST UGH I love this character, so cool!

I want to go into more detail about how I love everything about this character, but I'm sure GD won't want to read a SUPER long rant. So keep up the awesome work Riot and I hope to see more bug/void/creatures as fun as Kha'Zix in the future!

Also, side note, Honor was an awesome implementation, everyone has been so friggin' friendly the past two days! I hope it stays...

Your friendly neighbourhood summoner,

Wellhmmm

tl;dr : Kha'Zix is awesome, bugs are cool, elbow drops are awesome.

Wellhmmm 10-02-2012 02:16 PM

Bump for anyone else that wants to share their love about Kha'Zix with Riot!

IndeGhost 10-02-2012 02:17 PM

really was the only character i got exited for in quite awhile, bought him on release.
spectacular job riot really well done.

gallandof 10-02-2012 02:19 PM

He is actually becoming one my favorite champs to play. and both his skins look awesome!

Cipher Pol 9 10-02-2012 02:21 PM

I love Kha. I'm sad his login screen is already gone. Such good music. :(

NegaStoat 10-02-2012 02:23 PM

When the bug was released I thought to myself "Meh, another Rengar. Hooray for tanky DPS. Gee, thanks Riot."

And gave him a pass. I bought Fizz since he was on sale (no regrets there).

Then I saw someone using the bug on a Streamed game and witnessed the glorious splendor of his evolved Leap.

And I was all "... Okay, he gets Tristana's ground targeted rocket jump that scales off of AD with a sub 20 second cooldown timer AND it refreshes on a kill???"

Sold. Mecha Bug bundle for me. No regrets.

Wellhmmm 10-02-2012 02:24 PM

Yeah he has seriously become my favorite champ in the past like 20 games I've played with him. Which is hard to beat considering I've loved Kennen since I started playing the game, and have played him like 500 games at least.

Go Riot!

CaptainLx 10-05-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wellhmmm (Hozzászólás 29816900)
He stands honched over with his arms in front of him while his whole body twitches, so friggin' cool. He friggin' elbow drops people when he jumps at them! <- also he has one of the funnest refreshing jumps just because the animation makes it that much better (Go animation team!). His audio is badass, JUST UGH I love this character, so cool!.

Your friendly neighbourhood summoner,

Wellhmmm

tl;dr : Kha'Zix is awesome, bugs are cool, elbow drops are awesome.

Thanks a lot, he was a very fun character to work on.

GlowStick 10-05-2012 07:42 AM

People like you are why the honor system was implemented. Let your pleasantness reign over the rift.

Kronicler 10-05-2012 07:42 AM

the grasshopper strikes again!