League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Champion Auditions - Kha'zix the Voidreaver (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2631411)

Ryugi Kazamaru 10-02-2012 01:42 AM

Champion Auditions - Kha'zix the Voidreaver

These Auditions will be run using the guidelines set forth HERE. If you are auditioning for Kha'zix, please read them and understand what you're getting yourself into.

Welcome to the Kha'zix Champion Auditions!

This thread should be self-explanatory, but for those of you who are new to the process, let me break it down. First, please start by reading the guidelines linked above. That will help explain the process a little better. Assuming you've already done that, I'll cut to the chase. This is where the magic will happen. "Smurf" accounts that want to have a chance to portray Kha'zix will post in this thread, announcing their intent to compete. They will then be listed in the main post here.

Once we have a list of the candidates, we will go about the audition, voting, and judging process. Rather than cluttering the forums with multiple threads, the gathering of applicants will be done in this thread, as well as the submissions. When we're sure we have all the applicants, the process of submissions can begin. For ease, please post all Questions/tasks together in a single post for your audition if possible. This will make it much easier to keep track of all the submissions. As they come in, we'll attempt to link them next to the names of the applicants for easy access.

The questions and tasks for the auditions can be seen below, so prospective applicants can get their creative juices flowing or even start working on their submissions before they can submit them. However, please don't submit early. The status of the auditions will be updated as time goes along, so check back now and again to see how we're progressing!

****** CURRENT STATUS: AUDITION GATHERING CLOSED ******
Please read the submissions! I'll make a thread for the voting process after adequate time has passed.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Questions/Tasks:

1) Traditionally, "League Judgments" were asked to be created for a champion. However, while entertaining to a degree, they lack the true weight of the actual situation. Your main task is to write out the conflict between Rengar and Kha'zix as it happened. The battle itself is not particularly needed (and may even be skipped in a creative manner), but the moments leading up to the first strike, and the moments and reflection after the duel are the most important here. How is Kha'xiz different before the battle, and after it? How has he changed as a predator, and as a character? This is no small task to write and consider, and to do so, you will have to "become" the Voidreaver himself. That is, however, exactly what we want of you...

2) Next, imagine our friend Ram Steed, now working as an independent journalist since the collapse of the Journal of Justice, has braved the claws of the Voidreaver at the Institute of War to gain some information about who he is, so he can bring the truth of things to the public eye. Express your views (In character and in Interview Format!) on Cho'gath, Kog'maw, and (of course) Rengar. However, Ram Steed has also decided to ask the Voidreaver about a special "Fourth Champion." As the RPer, it is your job to choose this 4th Champion. Your reasoning for this choice should be contained in a small explanation below this part of the submission. This is yet another chance to surprise us with your insight into the mind of Kha'zix.

Bonus: No, this will not be about the Voidreaver's Breakfast of Champions. It's likely Yordles anyway... The bonus question is this, "What is an average day in the life of Kha'zix like?" It can be a list of activities, or a written summary of an average day. Regardless, tell us what you think Kha'zix does during his "off time" so to speak. Doing this will help you to narrow down the kind of individual he might be off the fields, which is integral to accurately portraying him on the forums. It is a bonus question, but I would suggest going through the difficulty to prepare it. After all, the more material the community has, and we have as judges, the more accurately they can vote for their opinion of most accurate portrayal...

Your Panel of Judges:
Ryugi Kazamaru "Kaz"
Iron Ambássador
SandscourgeSkarn

In the case a Judge cannot fulfill their duties, "Ask Talon" will step in as a tertiary or replacement Judge.

Participants:
Ask The Reaver
DunFearTheReaver
ReaverEvolution
AskTheBug

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Patch Notes:
10/2/2012 - Launched with Basic Guidelines in place.

Iron Ambássador 10-02-2012 02:09 AM

Oh them patch notes.... :3

Ryugi Kazamaru 10-02-2012 02:14 AM

Assuming things get changed due to community feedback or complaints etc, I put them there.

Never hurts to be prepared. XD

Ask the Herald 10-02-2012 02:18 AM

Nice. Good luck to all of you who want a shot at being Kha'Zix, and know that you have the honor of participating under the best auditioning conditions that have been devised so far.

Geokhan 10-02-2012 04:39 AM

Kaz, if this all fails...I will feel sorry for you....you put a **** ton of work in this.

Good luck EVERYBODY!!!

My money is on the muffins. Sorry.

SmileyDemon 10-02-2012 05:20 AM

I will write for you a being with utter disregard for the life of others. A creature who's only goal is absolute perfection of function.

Snowy Poro 10-02-2012 05:28 AM

VOID BUG WHERe!?

SandscourgeSkarn 10-02-2012 07:05 AM

Alright I want a good, clean bout.

I see a punch below the belt, I take that hand with me before you leave the ri-

Oh wait, this isn't a fight. I still expect good sportsmanship.

MC HaMMeR23 10-02-2012 08:38 AM

Wait, do I need to do a smurf right now?
Or if I were to win, do it then.

Geokhan 10-02-2012 09:08 AM

Smurf before please. It would reduce bias. Positive and negative.