League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot what is Kha'Zix's folder name for the item API. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2626449)

TheLuckyCobra 09-30-2012 09:51 AM

Riot what is Kha'Zix's folder name for the item API.

I've tried quite a few things, including teek (and omen) and to no avail. It would really help the players out if we could be told what it is. Thanks in advance!

Mitch3ll 10-01-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourbuddypal (Hozzászólás 29695567)
Anyone know what Kha'Zix 's folder is? I tried KhaZix, Kha'Zix, and... just to be sure, Khazix. None seemed to work for me.

Riot could you please answer this question. Quite important and annoying that the champion's folder isn't so simple as any of these^^^^^^ names (in the quote)

omegarobotics 10-01-2012 01:57 PM

try khazix?

Mitch3ll 10-01-2012 02:02 PM

I tried that omegarobotics. Apparently it's not that simple.

Mitch3ll 10-01-2012 02:04 PM

And who the hell is retarded enough to downvote OP's valid question. Some people are either very stupid and just downvote anything, trolls I guess. Or downvote because they do not have the brains to understand such a simple, straightforward and justified question.

WhattayaBrian 10-01-2012 02:09 PM

Kha'Zix's folder is exactly "Khazix".

However, his recommended items files exist in his base folder, not in the "defaults" folder. That may be the problem.

Mitch3ll 10-01-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian (Hozzászólás 29788603)
Kha'Zix's folder is exactly "Khazix".

However, his recommended items files exist in his base folder, not in the "defaults" folder. That may be the problem.

Thank you for the fast response.
so you are saying this is not the file path/his path for recommended items is in a different place than all other champions?

Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.190\deploy\DATA\Characters\Khazix

Edit: to clarify, that is the path I have used and set-up (as with all other champions up to the "Characters" part of course) and his recommended items do not change, as if the game doesn't read this "Khazix" folder

WhattayaBrian 10-01-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch3ll (Hozzászólás 29788664)
Thank you for the fast response.
so you are saying this is not the file path/his path for recommended items is in a different place than all other champions?

Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.190\deploy\DATA\Characters\Khazix

Normally, you would find the file you're looking for here:

...\DATA\Characters\Khazix\defaults\RecItemsCLASSI C.ini

But this is now at:

...\DATA\Characters\Khazix\RecItemsCLASSIC.ini

Mitch3ll 10-01-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian (Hozzászólás 29788736)
Normally, you would find the file you're looking for here:

...\DATA\Characters\Khazix\defaults\RecItemsCLASSI C.ini

But this is now at:

...\DATA\Characters\Khazix\RecItemsCLASSIC.ini

Ah I will try that. Hopefully it works.

thank you VERY much for the timely response. Really really helps.

Edit: Actually yes, I am currently following that exact path you have described and it did not work :/ I have seen other threads looking for the folder name as well. Seemingly many others are having the same problem I am, thinking the folder name is wrong.

WhattayaBrian 10-01-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch3ll (Hozzászólás 29788775)
Ah I will try that. Hopefully it works.

thank you VERY much for the timely response. Really really helps.

Edit: Actually yes, I am currently following that exact path you have described and it did not work :/ I have seen other threads looking for the folder name as well. Seemingly many others are having the same problem I am, thinking the folder name is wrong.

Just so I'm 100% clear: you're trying to change recommended items for Kha'Zix, yes? If you're using some third party API to do it, they may not be compatible with the fact that the file moved.