League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Four Day LoL-fest at Riot’s WCG Booth! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=262447)

ByronicHero 09-24-2010 11:09 AM

Four Day LoL-fest at Riot’s WCG Booth!

Summoners!

Come to Los Angeles between September 30 and October 3, plan on coming to pay us a visit at the Los Angeles Convention Center for WCG 2010. We're looking forward to meeting you in person at the Riot Games booth, where you can meet the developers, pick up some free swag, and take part in some awesome contests. We'll be all set to put any fan art you bring along on display, so if you're one of those artistic types, we'd love for you to indulge our vanity. There will be a different set of events, and a different crew of Rioterz to visit each day, so don't be shy! Come and see us! Attendees will also have the opportunity to purchase a special edition WCG League of Legends t-shirt.

Here're a few things that we have in store for you on this occasion:

• Champion Dance Contest – Bring along a pair of your best dance shoes, because you'll be able to pick up some epic prizes for dancing in the style of your favorite League of Legends champion.
  • Champion Impression Contest – Even if you have two left feet, you can still pick up some serious prizes by voice your favorite champion in a Champion Impression Contest.
  • League of Legends Trivia Contest – If you can't dance and your ventriloquism act is getting rusty, but you see minions spawning in your sleep, you can still pick yourself up something special by winning a League of Legends Trivia Contest.
  • Rap Battle – If you have a great gift for rhyme, you'll be able to put your freestyle skills to the test in a League of Legends Rap Battle.
  • Cosplay Contest – Now if you were a tailor in another life, or just have a discerning eye for fashion, we'd love for you to impress us by assembling the most epic League of Legends costume that you're able.
  • Riot Grudge Matches – You picked them on the forums, and now they've got to throw down with the help of summoners like you. The first match will feature the famed and reknowned Lima Beans vs. the legendary designer Guinsoo, and the second will pit the handsome and dashing RiotJeffJew against that infamous master of the mustache Loote!
  • Play with the Devs – If you're really just there because you want to shake Pendragon's hand and grab a game of League of Legends with Guinsoo, that's fine, too. Riot's Top Men will be in attendance to pick up a few games with the fans we love.

To view the full schedule, click here!

FIDt1SERjD6zZrRT 09-24-2010 11:11 AM

Someone better film those epic contests, I wanna see Phreak dance!

kilikem 09-24-2010 11:22 AM

YES it must be filled, riot u guys should film some of the competitions and games and put it on the youtube channel :D

YungSteezy 09-24-2010 11:31 AM

A Rap battle you say?

Join the que, my runes are looking sick

i play Ranked games now, and im always 1st pick

Grab an imba champ lock in real fast

10 minutes in and im kicking @**

with my stacked mejais and zhonyas ring

Never worry bout lag, cause i got nice ping

Carry teams all day, and late through the night

I tell em to baron, cause they all know im right.

Grab it super fast and then push to win

Ah so many kills, yall'd think it a sin

Reap22 09-24-2010 11:35 AM

Nothing ever happens in florida... :(
Wish i could join that trivia.

shadowslice 09-24-2010 11:36 AM

will there be lady gragas?

ItzKill 09-24-2010 11:36 AM

Pay for my plane ticket?

AbominableToast 09-24-2010 11:49 AM

Riot should totally host an event In New Zealand ^-^

Worf 09-24-2010 11:55 AM

Canada plox!!!

Solaxee 09-24-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iSpoonYou (Hozzászólás 3082695)
Canada plox!!!

Why every thread like this must be full of posts like "Come to Canada" "Canada plx" ???