League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   30 mins dodge bs (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2622731)

xIconus 09-28-2012 11:48 PM

30 mins dodge bs

when people call mid and certain lanes without even saying a who and what they want and pick retardation i get penalized for leaving, is not right. 30 min penatly is insane. esp when i cant leave elo hell, regardless of how good i play

Vrykonik 10-01-2012 08:08 AM

If you were really that good you would win. This "I'm better than that it is other people's fault" attitude is why you aren't improving enough to win at your level.

Amatzikahni 10-02-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xIconus (Hozzászólás 29723633)
i cant leave elo hell, regardless of how good i play

So your opponents are, in every game and circumstance, better than you and your team? Sounds like it's your fault because you're the only common factor.

If you were better than your Elo suggests, then you have a 5/5 chance of feeding on them and they have a 4/5 chance of feeding on you, hence you should win more games than you lose.

ninjagear 10-02-2012 10:42 AM

if u can tell wat mistakes ur team is making, why is it so difficult to see wat mistakes the enemy team is making and punish the enemy team for making them?

sG Ice 10-02-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xIconus (Hozzászólás 29723633)
when people call mid and certain lanes without even saying a who and what they want and pick retardation i get penalized for leaving, is not right. 30 min penatly is insane. esp when i cant leave elo hell, regardless of how good i play

So before picking they have to say who? That's a great policy. "TOP AS IRELIA" [Insert Darius pick]. Not calling a specific character is better overall. Also, it used to be equal to a loss to dodge. I miss the good old days

Dreadgoat54321 10-03-2012 03:59 PM

I'm currently out for 30 minutes because I had 3 people who said they would intentionally feed if they didn't get solo mid.

At the least I should be able to report them for threatening to feed before the game starts.

RowRowFTP 10-03-2012 11:54 PM

I saw this thread title right next to "Que dodging punishment needs to be more severe in ranked" and laughed.

Heartily.

KirkVanH0uten 10-05-2012 02:38 AM

Your idea that because someone didn't want to play certain characters in top or mid is kinda over the top. I agree the penalty is too long but not for the reason you are saying. I only think its long because of what dreadgoat said. If you get people saying they are gunna feed or troll it ruins your entire experience, but if someone plays veigar mid and you don't like that then too bad. The only reason you should complain about people playing X character in a position is if it something intentionally to troll like sona jungle (which someone did to me earlier)

Budget Toaster 10-05-2012 04:10 AM

Mehh i had that mentality when i started ranked, But I concentrated on my own gameplay instead of pointing fingers which most people in ranked around my elo were tending to do. And in turn i improved alot and have risen 300 elo :). All you need to do is play your best, keep cool and communicate well. If you lead by making the most of the enemy teams mistakes, your team will follow :)