League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Kha'zix? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2618023)

Risemix 09-27-2012 01:52 PM

Kha'zix?

Feels like Talon Version 2.

How are you guys building him?

BigDaddyRelish 09-27-2012 02:19 PM

I'm gonna try to branch out on builds on him, but I really like going Brutalizer -> Sanguine Blade. But I wonder how good Entropy or Tri-force are on him...

The guys is sick on Dominion, enemies are constantly isolated due to just how the map works so his damage can be through the roof due to the absurd base damage + scaling on his Q.

It makes his evolved Q a must have, absolutely no doubt about it. Evolved Wings are also pretty necessary, because there are a lot of walls you can't jump without it. Plus, the constant refresh is nice. I like the ult evolution too, but it's pretty much on the same par as Evolved Needles since the automatically applied passive along with a MUCH larger aoe makes that evolution tempting too.

There are a lot of ways to build him it seems. And he's insanely fun. I'm honestly in love.

IamBonez 09-27-2012 02:27 PM

His damage in Dominion is great due to the constant isolation when players are roaming around the map. I have seen most people build the same as you. He is really strong at the early levels with that build but hees pretty squishy so maybe entropy or tri force would be good. I would also consider Merc Treads because hard c really shuts him down.

DiscworldDeath 09-27-2012 02:35 PM

Q doesn't apply on hit effects.

He's very mana hungry, so an early Sheen or better yet Glacial might be very nice for him.

I like both leveling and evolving W>E>Q

Q evolved damage scales with their health, so I like it better late game.

I can see leveling Q>E/W and evolving W/E>Q

DiscworldDeath 09-27-2012 02:39 PM

Here's a thought. Evolved W is really nice for the ranged slow.

Leveling it increases its mana cost, and Kha'Zix is mana hungry, but it doesn't reduce its cooldown.

So maybe level Q first, but evolve W first.

MajorUrsa 09-27-2012 03:28 PM

That evolved R. 40% reduced damage.

40% Reduced Damage.

3 stealth based jukes that can mitigate any incoming damage as well as granting unseen threat on an 80 second CD before any CDR?

Reynmaker 09-27-2012 04:15 PM

How many passive procs/upgradable abilities should one champion have ? I just saw a khazix murder a Nasus with a brutalizer and dorans blade only. Riot champ design strikes again.

Grantson 09-27-2012 10:04 PM

Like all dominion favored AD assassins, armor penetration, and CD reduction. Very annoying how cost efficient stacking Brutalizer and Youmuu's Ghostblade is for AD casters.

Already on the OP side of the scale. His passive is way too good on this map, It's like 2/3 of a built-in trinity force with no 2 second cool down timer from sheen or only 25% chance to slow from hammer. So many bushes for him to walk and reset.

1.Boot
2.Prospector's Blade
3.The Brutalizer
4.Youmuu's Ghostblade
5.Last whisper
6.Some sustain like lifesteal

DrytharStarthra 09-28-2012 01:01 AM

I'll give you my build and thoughts on itemization so far. Lifesteal isn't really a great idea on him, neither is Tri-Force from the playtesting I've done. I'll explain. In this champions current state he is a burst dps champion who looks to kill someone as fast as possible and disengage, waiting to re-enter to re-engage :p. Lifesteal means you plan on having a brawl fest with one, two or three people, in which case, you'll lose.

I tried Tri-force, I saw a few Kha'Zix (most actually) who think that is the way to go. I have to disagree, the sheen might be a one of but you don't need the slow (since you have a slow built into your q and you should never chase) and the attack speed is a meh on him.

With that being said, I'll give you two different builds and lvl up paths for him real quick.

Vrs non-rammus match :p

1 - Boots of speed, Pickaxe, Health Pot
2 - Boots of Mobility, B.F Sword
3 - Infinity Edge
4 - Brutalizer
5 - Youmuu's Ghostblade

Your item list should look like this at this point --
Boots of Mobility, Infinity Edge - Youmuu's Ghostblade

After that build accordingly, if they are building armor get a Last Whisper, if their ap is hurtin you, build into a Maw of Malmortius.

Priority on spells for this build R>Q>E>W, Evolve Q, Leap then Camo

Second Build (Rammus in game)

1 - Prospectors Blade, Boots of Speed, Health Pot
2 - Boots of Mobility
3 - Last Whisper
4 - Brutalizer
5 - Black Cleaver

Build accordingly after that, see above.

Spell Progression R>Q>W>E, Evolve Leap, Then Q and Lastly R

------end second build---

Now a few thoughts on Kha for Dominion. I take Boots of Mobility each time because you can jump away, stealth and then get away if you get ganked and I also Level my leap first when facing teams where one Rammus can come out, taunt you, turn on his built in thornmail and let his buddies own you, while you sit there.

Learn how to use his evolve leaps, try your best to not intiate with it if you can help it because you want to use it to get away, the only exception to this is if you are going to get the kill or assist and its evolved. You can leap over the side of the ramp down and your enemy will never know your behind them while they cap if they are on your two main points.

I hope this build helps, I've got over 700 dominion wins and its pretty much all I play.

blackDAILO 09-28-2012 02:12 AM

Skills: Q, E, W
Evolve: E, W, Q or R

Evolving E and W will give you very strong utilities as opposed to a slight damage increase during mid-game with Q.

For build usage, I've been using the burst Wukong build which was given to me by Panzerzs. And that build is surprisingly effective on KZ.

Your core
: Ionian, Brutalizer, Phage, LW
Other items to consider: Hexdrinker (highly recommended)/Maw, Glacial/FH, Ghostblade, Mallet/Entropy.

What not to get: Sanguine Blade, Infinity Edge, Black Cleaver

Since Kha'Zix is an AD Caster with an short cooldown nuke, it should be noted to build as much CDR, AD, and ArPen on him as possible. And of course, it is never advisable to build anyone glass in dominion unless you have the positioning to back you up, in this case KZ does not provide. Those items would allow you to get in the middle of a fight without being instagibbed. It would also allow you to pull off a 1v1 in the jungle.

Your job in a teamfight is to get in, grab the squishies, have you E reset, grab other squishies or get out. And that is why getting Sanguine, IE, or Black Cleaver is not advisable since those items require you to autoattack for a short while to unleash their full potentials.