League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 31

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Shaco. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2615415)

Ask the Clown 09-26-2012 03:27 PM

Ask Shaco.

I'm here to answer your questions, summoners and champions. Maybe I'll drop some jokes that'll make people -die- of laughter!

((I'm not new to the forums, by the way. :P))

Maragonn 09-26-2012 03:30 PM

((Could of made a more enticing opener, anyway.))

Shaco, I'm a devout fan of you, and enjoy Summoning you to the Fields. But, I wonder, off the Fields do you go around to peoples houses dropping Shaco Boxes to scare people? Or make them laugh, if at all? And if they don't laugh?

King Razie 09-26-2012 03:35 PM

You'll be killing this Mboy guy eventually.

Shaco, what's your breakfast of champions?

Unmasked Angel 09-26-2012 03:35 PM

((Guys lets not compare him to Anivia now..))

Maragonn 09-26-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razmig (Hozzászólás 29653637)

You and your breakfast obsession! On a counter note, what is your dinner of champions!?

Ask the Clown 09-26-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maragonn (Hozzászólás 29653869)
You and your breakfast obsession! On a counter note, what is your dinner of champions!?

A good joke, of course!

He grins wickedly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razmig (Hozzászólás 29653637)

He laughs manically at the question.

Death.

Lots of it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maragonn (Hozzászólás 29653524)
((Could of made a more enticing opener, anyway.))

Shaco, I'm a devout fan of you, and enjoy Summoning you to the Fields. But, I wonder, off the Fields do you go around to peoples houses dropping Shaco Boxes to scare people? Or make them laugh, if at all? And if they don't laugh?

((I know. It was hard to think of one. >_<))

Ah, a summoner who enjoys summoning me? Maybe I can give you a personal show that'll make you drop dead!.

As to your question, the best kind of humor is the dying kind! And whatever way it happens, it'll leave them asking for more, if they survive of course!

Maragonn 09-26-2012 04:06 PM

Uh, merr... Well, you still need a devout representative, so I'm in no rush to meet you, sir! Though I am a fan. Particularly, in the JoJ.

Anyway, on that note about the sneaking of Shaco Boxes... how would you feel about a Santa Skin Shaco?

Shibblets 09-26-2012 04:07 PM

Why do you cover your face with a mask?

Ask the Clown 09-26-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maragonn (Hozzászólás 29654482)
Uh, merr... Well, you still need a devout representative, so I'm in no rush to meet you, sir! Though I am a fan. Particularly, in the JoJ.

Anyway, on that note about the sneaking of Shaco Boxes... how would you feel about a Santa Skin Shaco?

What is a "Santa"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shibblets (Hozzászólás 29654506)
Why do you cover your face with a mask?

A mask?!

I'll gladly rip the mask right off your face! HAHAHA.

SephirothWontDie 09-26-2012 05:19 PM

Dear Shaco

A lot of people summon you as a physical damage based champion, others prefer the magic power based version. Some might even prefer somewhere in between. How do you feel about this?