League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   New 5v5 team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2614036)

Zoey Taradiddle 09-25-2012 11:53 PM

New 5v5 team

Me and my friend are looking for some 5v5 team mates to play with and try to be good. We are both new to ranked games and would prefer people who are new and want to improve.

cov3rtpanda 10-02-2012 03:27 PM

I can play mid, top, ADC, or jungle and would love to join a 5v5

KaseyKahne 10-02-2012 03:53 PM

Would like to join.. I play mid, adc, support..

Snake XT 10-02-2012 04:01 PM

Prefer people who are new. Does that include people that never played a ranked game? Im still playing normal games and getting better, I have good and bad games.

I can do Amumu Jungle (although he can be counter jungled)

Ziggs mid (also trying out Anivia)

Ezreal/ Caitlyn /Ashe bot lane (Master Yi but he requires good farming to be useful, Miss Fortune (maybe))

Solo top - Not so good, dunno who to choose top as Im always against aggressive players - Who would you recommend?

Tank - Malphite Lane/Jungle / Amumu Jungle / Volibear Lane/Jungle / Nautilus Jungle (not so good with other champs mentioned)

Support - Kayle / Sona (Must try out Soraka)

crazypants427 10-02-2012 05:02 PM

Hey! I'm some what new and would love to join your team, I mostly play top and support with wukong and alistar. But I'm trying to become more diverse and really want to learn how to jungle well and mid well. I have several mid champions such as morgana, leblanc, ahri, and katarina. But overall I'd really appreciate it if you hit me up and I can join your team! Thanks and message or friend me on LoL if you'd like me to be a part of your team, thanks :D

j33p3rkr33p3r 10-02-2012 08:59 PM

im really good at any champ i can help your team out plz reply i need a serious team

abeasty 10-05-2012 09:06 AM

hey im best at mid and jungle but i will do anything.
i have 1k wins so i can help out on atleast making sure were doing the basics right. (warding correctly, when to focus team fight/farm, and of course dragon)
would love if you hit me up.

ExcessX 10-05-2012 09:41 PM

Ive been thinking about getting into the ranked games seriously, ive played probably like 42 on my old account that my friend decided it would be funny to change my password to random letters and i could never get ahold of riot, but anyways.

I main top/Adc

Best 3 Top: Darius, Irelia, Shen
Best 3 Adc: Corki, Graves, Vayne

I can jungle also usually with:Amumu, Udyr, Naut, Shyvanna
I prefer not to though, i did allot before they changed it, but now i find it kinda boring.

Im looking for a team to play 5s learn and get better.

IGN: Ecessdeathday

I live on the East Coast also.

FateAwaits 10-05-2012 10:06 PM

My main is top but i can do any other lanes pretty well too. I only played 4 ranked games. So i'm kind of new. I need to improve in some ways. (not saying i'm a bad player) but who doesn't. IGN: FateAwaits