League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Judicator (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2613604)

Blood Mythos 09-25-2012 08:14 PM

Ask the Judicator

A soft rustle of feathers can be heard as Kayle lands softly on the ground. A sword that shines as if made of fire, encrusted with sparkling crimson rubies, rests on her shoulder. Her movements are graceful, even under the bulk of her armor, as she removes her helm. Bright golden locks poor out from the headpiece, framing her face elegantly. Setting the helm under her arm comfortably she speaks.
"I apologize for disappearing for such a length of time. I know that months can be long for those who live only a hundred years at most. I had duties I was required to attend to for the sake of the Institute, and was not allowed to disclose my whereabouts at the time, nor am I now." One can hear in her voice over ten thousand years of trials and war, that lead to a smooth but stern voice imbued with wisdom of ancients, and pain beyond any known to man. "However, I now return to you, my fellow champions, summoners, and people of Valoran, and with such I will take up, once again, the questions you ask, so that I may return the answers you so desire. For any wishing an inquiry of me, simply ask it, and I shall reply with all the haste I can muster. But be warned. I am not one to be trifled with."
And with that, she steps quietly into her living quarters to relax after a long expedition.

((I have reviewed the previous Ask Kayle thread and am able and willing to continue any series of events that were started in the old thread. Simply reference them or bring them up here, and I shall respond as necessary.))

Dark Reiora 09-25-2012 08:17 PM

How does it feel to be immortal? Do you ever get bored?

Snowy Poro 09-25-2012 08:18 PM

Kayle, while it seems you are the judge, jury, and executioner of your people.. what are your thoughts on protecting?

- Leona

((Welcome to the forums :3))

Ask the Herald 09-25-2012 08:22 PM

{{ Thread added to the Compendium. Good luck.

Also, inb4Morg }}

Blood Mythos 09-25-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

How does it feel to be immortal? Do you ever get bored?
Kayle hesitates. "How does it feel? I can not really answer that question, as I have never known what it is to be mortal. Therefore I would have no way of giving you a satisfactory answer. I apologize."
Quote:

Kayle, while it seems you are the judge, jury, and executioner of your people.. what are your thoughts on protecting?

- Leona
"The point of being a leader and a "judge" as you put it, is to protect my people. I pass judgement on those who have wronged and cast them out so that I may protect those who are innocent and good."

((Also, thanks. :D))

Snowy Poro 09-25-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear Kayle (Hozzászólás 29633929)
"The point of being a leader and a "judge" as you put it, is to protect my people. I pass judgement on those who have wronged and cast them out so that I may protect those who are innocent and good."

((Also, thanks. :D))

And what has your sister done wrongfully? Seems to me that she was only trying to fight for what she believed in, and was condemned for it..

Like me.

- Leona

Geokhan 09-25-2012 09:08 PM

Proactive justice can lead to purging. The universe could do with less genocide.
Reduces the number of clients I might get.

Forgive me, Justicar.

Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Geokhan, a humble weaponshop owner in Piltover and a summoner of the League.
I was a wee mite curious of your armor's design. The alloy is very unique and I would like to take a sample of your armor shavings if you have any.

I always want to sell more armor. Much more useful than a weapon in my opinion.

On to an inquiry,
What would you do if your sister happened to die here?

I understand you two are feuding, but I really don't care about it. Law, anarchy, good, evil. At the end of the day it is all opinion and no one is ever right when it comes to that. Thus, I would like to mention for the sake of my hide, that I wish no harm to any champion.

But if she died tomorrow in an accident on the road, how would you return to your people?

At the end of the day, you cared for her once as she cared for you.

Ask Mad Chemist 09-25-2012 09:08 PM

What is your breakfast of champions?
-Signed Singed

Blood Mythos 09-25-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leona Bott (Hozzászólás 29634652)
And what has your sister done wrongfully? Seems to me that she was only trying to fight for what she believed in, and was condemned for it..

Like me.

- Leona

Kayle sighs, and a deep sorrow can be heard in her voice when she speaks. "There is a difference. I have heard your story Daughter of the Sun, and what you went through was due to a neglect for your people's customs. They may have been angry, but it was all they knew, so they did not understand why you stood against them. However, in the case of Morgana and I, the conflict runs much deeper." Sorrow is overlapped by bitterness as the immortal angel continues.
"As general of an army there are many things I must consider. Firstly, if I intend to win a war, I can not falter from the belief my people hold. If I were to do so, they would loose faith in me, and in themselves, which would lead to inevitable defeat. Second, Morgana betrayed me. She was... is... my sister, by blood, and yet she would turn on me, and refuse to support the cause I fight for. What was I to do? My hand was forced. To protect my people I was required to cast her out, for what it cost me, I could not falter. I could not show weakness. For doing so would destroy my peoples faith, and our chances of victory in a raging war." At this point Kayle's eyes and demeanor seemed cold and distant, and also, to some extent, heavily burdened.

Quote:

Proactive justice can lead to purging. The universe could do with less genocide.
Reduces the number of clients I might get.

Forgive me, Justicar.

Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Geokhan, a humble weaponshop owner in Piltover and a summoner of the League.
I was a wee mite curious of your armor's design. The alloy is very unique and I would like to take a sample of your armor shavings if you have any.

I always want to sell more armor. Much more useful than a weapon in my opinion.
"I will say that not only would you find no way to damage my armor, but also, that you will find no such material here in Valoran."

Quote:

On to an inquiry,
What would you do if your sister happened to die here?

I understand you two are feuding, but I really don't care about it. Law, anarchy, good, evil. At the end of the day it is all opinion and no one is ever right when it comes to that. Thus, I would like to mention for the sake of my hide, that I wish no harm to any champion.

But if she died tomorrow in an accident on the road, how would you return to your people?

At the end of the day, you cared for her once as she cared for you.
Kayles voice softens. "One thing that many do not understand is that I do not wish death upon my sister. I cared for her much, but I cared for my people more when I made the decision to cast her out. I am hesitant to admit, but I still long for the day she may come to her senses and return to me. However I do not believe that day is at any close point in time. And if something were to befall her? I would still have my pledged duty to the league."

Quote:

What is your breakfast of champions?
-Signed Singed
"Breakfast of champions? That which I eat varies little, though I have found a fondness for what your people call 'scrambled eggs.'"

Geokhan 09-25-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear Kayle (Hozzászólás 29635364)
Kayle sighs, and a deep sorrow can be heard in her voice when she speaks. "There is a difference. I have heard your story Daughter of the Sun, and what you went through was due to a neglect for your people's customs. They may have been angry, but it was all they knew, so they did not understand why you stood against them. However, in the case of Morgana and I, the conflict runs much deeper." Sorrow is overlapped by bitterness as the immortal angel continues.
"As general of an army there are many things I must consider. Firstly, if I intend to win a war, I can not falter from the belief my people hold. If I were to do so, they would loose faith in me, and in themselves, which would lead to inevitable defeat. Second, Morgana betrayed me. She was... is... my sister, by blood, and yet she would turn on me, and refuse to support the cause I fight for. What was I to do? My hand was forced. To protect my people I was required to cast her out, for what it cost me, I could not falter. I could not show weakness. For doing so would destroy my peoples faith, and our chances of victory in a raging war." At this point Kayle's eyes and demeanor seemed cold and distant, and also, to some extent, heavily burdened.

"I will say that not only would you find no way to damage my armor, but also, that you will find no such material here in Valoran."

Kayles voice softens. "One thing that many do not understand is that I do not wish death upon my sister. I cared for her much, but I cared for my people more when I made the decision to cast her out. I am hesitant to admit, but I still long for the day she may come to her senses and return to me. However I do not believe that day is at any close point in time. And if something were to befall her? I would still have my pledged duty to the league."

"Breakfast of champions? That which I eat varies little, though I have found a fondness for what your people call 'scrambled eggs.'"

I understand that, but when you return to your home, what do you tell them?