League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 46

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask King Tryndamere (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2610149)

Trynd The King 09-24-2012 03:43 PM

Ask King Tryndamere

My queen has told me countless times I should socialize more, and also to wear these ridiculously fancy garments. So here I am King Tryndamere ask me anything.

(( New here so excuse me for my mistakes.))

Ask Mad Chemist 09-24-2012 03:45 PM

What is your breakfast of champions?
-Signed Singed

Elic Roland 09-24-2012 03:45 PM

why is your sword so big?

Drunk Sejuani 09-24-2012 03:50 PM

So how does it feel to know your marriage is only a joke, Barbarian? Especially when there are other... much more appealing queens you could take as your own...

Ask Queen Ashe 09-24-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani (Hozzászólás 29597970)
So how does it feel to know your marriage is only a joke, Barbarian? Especially when there are other... much more appealing queens you could take as your own...

Hah! Who do you think is more appealing? My hard headed and stuborn cousin Sejuani?

Lissandra would make a better queen then her.

Do not try and fill my husband's head with slander, whom ever you are.

Trynd The King 09-24-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist (Hozzászólás 29597789)
What is your breakfast of champions?
-Signed Singed

Anything I am able to catch is fine with me, tho I do like the taste of wild boar in the morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elic Roland (Hozzászólás 29597804)
why is your sword so big?

The sword was passed down from my father, and he received it from his father. Mastering the swords large size requires training, and dedication that is why I believe my sword is so big. In other words it is a symbol of my ancestors might.

Geokhan 09-24-2012 03:59 PM

He is here for less than ten minutes and you throw that out there....

Tryn,

What do you think of Sejuani?

Ask Sejuanì 09-24-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 29598290)
He is here for less than ten minutes and you throw that out there....

Tryn,

What do you think of Sejuani?

Yes.... I would like to know as well.

Besides all of the ruinious slander my cousin Ashe has surely spewed... you surely have a mind of your own... Barbarian King. What /do/ you think of myself...?

st0pb0t 09-24-2012 04:06 PM

Dear Tryndamere,

*ahem*

Why you mad, bro?

Trynd The King 09-24-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani (Hozzászólás 29597970)

Sejuani you are a strong woman, and I respect that but do not insult my marriage to my queen. As for more appealing queens I don't see anyone more appealing than Ashe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe (Hozzászólás 29598273)
Hah! Who do you think is more appealing? My hard headed and stuborn cousin Sejuani?

Lissandra would make a better queen then her.

Do not try and fill my husband's head with slander, whom ever you are.

Keep calm my queen she is just trying to anger you.