League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 23

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Darkrider Sejuani's Boar-ing Vacation Sale (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2610129)

Sejuani 09-24-2012 03:38 PM

Darkrider Sejuani's Boar-ing Vacation Sale

Summoners, I have a dilemma – my boar, Bristle, has gone home to the tundra for vacation while I have stayed the course on the Fields of Justice, and I miss him terribly. What is the Darkrider without her ride? Her faithful companion? It’s been a whole 20 minutes since I’ve uploaded an adorable picture of him to Facebook. I long for battle, summoners, but this lull in the fight has already taken its toll. Let me get straight to the point – I am bored. Bristle was always the one to suggest what to do on a Saturday night, or take me to the trendiest restaurants in the Freljord, or know which taverns have the best happy hours, shoe shopping, which lane to gank…

Find me a companion while Bristle is away with his adorable boar family. Cure me of this languishing boredom at any cost and we’ll see about saving you some cold, hard RP on whoever doesn’t make the cut.

• Volibear is an excellent substitute for my Bristle, yet he has a strict “no-riding” policy. As the Darkrider, I cannot fight my natural urge to ride atop powerful beasts. 487 RP.
  • Xin Zhao is strong and persevering – a true warrior. But I fear his darting around from foe to foe would cause him to quickly lose interest in the conversation. 487 RP.
  • Brand is made of fire. As the Winter’s Wrath, I decline on principle. 487 RP.

• Reverse Annie is young and I fear we would have little in common and nothing to discuss. I am looking for stimulating conversation, not a babysitting gig! 487 RP.
  • Bandit Sivir would make an excellent companion on the hunt, and I would be glad to have the Battle Mistress at my side. However, I promised Bristle I’d never hunt without him. It’s kind of our thing. 487 RP.
  • Hextech Anivia is a modern marvel of engineering, but – ironically enough – doesn’t hold up in cold weather. I’m no mechanic, but those gears and rotors will quickly freeze-up in the Freljord. Not safe for this bird. 487 RP.

These sale prices shall last from September 25 to September 28, so get them now before my boar returns. Ah, how I long to see my Bristle. And don’t you dare call me a “crazy boar lady.” You’d make excellent pig food.

portugalslegend 09-24-2012 05:10 PM

Are you ****ing kidding me

1 GOOD SALE PLEASE, JUST 1

SoulSlayerX 09-24-2012 05:10 PM

First, Reverse Annie nice

DarkScythes 09-24-2012 05:11 PM

Sure is a Boring sale

Slippers 09-24-2012 05:11 PM

YES Reverse Annie <3
"Have you seen my girl tibbers?"

Travis1amo 09-24-2012 05:11 PM

Do they expect to make money from their sales anymore?

Bobby McFrayson 09-24-2012 05:11 PM

Suck sale sucks.

Where are any of the newer skins? Morg's or Swain's?

EDIT: Champs are K, but skins are bleh.

Also... shameless redirection.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2609744&page=1

ALSO For (PAGE 5) Triscadeca

The Skin Sale Checklist (Post Update for 9/24/2012)
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal and Triscadeca.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers of the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before Apr. 1st has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or has been placed in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ Apr. 01: Fisherman Fizz (975 RP).
■ Apr. 02: Mafia Graves (975 RP).
■ Apr. 06: Battle Bunny Riven (975 RP).
■ Apr. 18: Blood Knight Hecarim (975 RP), Reaper Hecarim (975 RP), Warlord Shen (975 RP).
■ May 01: Frostblade Irelia (975 RP), Rune Wars Renekton (975 RP).
■ May 08: Blight Crystal Varus (975 RP).
■ May 23: Lord Darius (975 RP), Blackthorn Morgana (975 RP), Tyrant Swain (975 RP).
■ May 28: Sad Robot Amumu (975 RP), Darkflame Shyvana (975 RP).
■ May 30: Glaive Warrior Pantheon (975 RP).
■ June 06: Soul Reaver Draven (975 RP).

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
Section created by Coreporeal
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 2. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
Listed from the oldest to the most recent.
■ Jan. 10th, 2012: Dragonblade Talon (975 RP), Guqin Sona (975 RP), Jade Dragon Wukong (975 RP), Dragon Fist Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ Jan. 17th, 2012: Sabertusk Sejuani (975 RP).
■ Feb. 14th, 2012: Abyssal Nautilus (975 RP), Heartseeker Vayne (975 RP).
■ Feb. 29th, 2012: Nightraven Fiora (975 RP), Bladecraft Orianna (975 RP).
■ Mar. 2nd, 2012: Vandal Gragas (975 RP).
■ Mar. 20th, 2012: Bittersweet Lulu (975 RP), Wicked Lulu (975 RP).
■ Mar. 23rd, 2012: Jurassic Kog'Maw (975 RP).

Skin(s) no longer Blacklisted due to the latest skin sale announcement(s): None this sale. Let's hope next sale is able to give a Blacklisted skin some love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view the skins you want before purchasing, along with other info, please visit the links below. Now featuring smilies!

League of Legends Skin Viewer
A helpful site which allows the user to view the in-game models of any skin, courtesy of Michael Nighingale.
Wanna know how that new Teemo skin looks in-game? Click here.

How to get a Champ's skin (w/screenshots) by EmissaryShadow.
EncasedShadow (at one point, a Riot employee himself) started this thread listing all champion skins, links to their in-game screenshots, and availability of the skins, as well as how they may be acquired. He currently keeps updating the thread via his alternate account, EmmisaryShadow.

Champion Rotation Info Thread by MistressHel.
Like a new skin... for a champion you've never played before? Wish you could test said champ before committing to a purchase? You could try it out when that champ gets placed in the free-week rotation.
Well, when will that happen, if it hasn't already? For that question, MistressHel's "Champion Rotation Info Thread" might have just the answer you seek. And if it doesn't, it may give you an idea as to when it might go into the free-week rotation.
Who knows? It couldn't hurt to look, now could it?

Champion Sales History take #2 by Aestrivex.
Skins are always nice, but they can't be bought without purchasing the champion first. But what happens when that Champion you want costs a little too much in IP? An option is to wait for its RP sale.
Aestrivex is currently updating the thread regarding past Champion sales (which was first made by Eat Orange Be K), and has been doing a good job at keeping it up-to-date. Wait a minute... If Eat Orange got replaced by Aestrivex, does that mean I'll be replaced soon?

Champion Sales Thread by Woogan.
Woogan has gone ahead and created a Champion sales history thread on the EUW server. In case Aestrivex is not updating his thread, Woogan may be able to help out.
At least, that's the way it's supposed to be, right?

Skin Sales Super-Thread by Coreporeal.
Have you ever looked at a skin sale and wondered, "Has my favorite champion skin ever gone on sale?"
Well, my Skin Sale Super-Thread may just answer that question, as it contains an extensive list of past skin sales, so you may formulate an idea as to when it may just go back on sale again.

All Skin Sales List by TheReap3r.
Want a little European flavor added to your search for your favorite skin's past sales? Moving to the EU servers and don't want to deal with the NA servers in any way, shape, or form? TheReap3r's got you covered in his thread, which follows a similar principle as mine, only that it's found in EU West forums.
But please, don't leave our server. We'll miss you!

Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works) by Sylph.
Sylph has put great effort into amassing a gargantuan mega-thread dedicated to any and all literal works pertaining to League of Legends; Champions, lore, judgements, and much, much more.
Please visit his thread and look around: The world of Runeterra awaits you...

...Okay, looks like it might take a while for new lore to develop.

Takary 09-24-2012 05:11 PM

only 487 rp sales ?

Durugon 09-24-2012 05:12 PM

big sale

BelievInBlue 09-24-2012 05:12 PM

Any chance of mafia graves going on sale some time soon?