League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ranked Queue "Surrender" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2608540)

PenguinSlap 09-23-2012 10:35 PM

Ranked Queue "Surrender"

It has come to my attention that the ranked queuing has a bit of faults in the system being used. I feel it would be a good investment into the game to incorporate a "vote to surrender" option where in a 3 to 2 vote would pass as getting the option to re-enter the queue. I don't like joining a game where a player will refuse to pick a different role to accommodate the team and are so adamant about being that role, that they will even go double jungle, or end up with 2 mid champions. With the 30 minute wait time after dodging a ranked game, it makes it ridiculous because you are either going to for sure lose a game, or wait 30 minutes just to play in another. Some kind of system needs to be implemented to either "vote to kick" a player and re-queue or just in general get the option to re-queue.

TLDR: Need a "Surrender" option to re-queue when you get a troll on your team during champion select.

Nexttoradio 10-04-2012 06:16 PM

plox!!

HaKartzia 10-04-2012 11:14 PM

bump

Hero 10-18-2012 07:05 AM

I've just lost 3 hours to trolls in ranked. They definitely need to add some sort of way to get out of a rank game without having to wait half an hour or an hour because some troll doesn't pay attention or understand what is needed. I continuously get people on my team that lock in something stupid like a second support when we need an ADC or a mid champ. I don't understand why I should have a penalty because someone else decides to be a troll. We should have a kick option as well as the exit option.

Lady Howl 10-18-2012 11:27 AM

Haven't played rank, but it sucks in normal as well, because if you leave people will report you...so its just let me waste more of my time waiting for us to lose.

Ferocious003 10-18-2012 12:10 PM

bump

True blade10 10-19-2012 03:10 AM

On a side note a player that becomes a random champion (dosent choose before timer runs out) should be kicked and cannot re-enter queue for 5 mins (as if he exited the game during champion select) and lose 10 elo. The other players will be reverted back into queue. just a suggestion.

CryoZor 10-19-2012 10:05 AM

I think you should had, like he said, a vote in the selection where the team could kick out and other abusive user. He would have to wait 5 min to get back in an other game. It could restrain the troll to start again

Arcticfury 10-19-2012 10:18 AM

Call their bluff, I bet they dodge, because if they don't value their ELO then how did they get on your level? They are in affect forcing you to dodge so they can get a team that lets them do what they want. Quit accommodating them, or you deserve the 1 hour wait.

Dodgers are enablers, and enablers ruin the system.

lolTLO 10-19-2012 01:15 PM

People should not be penalized for the stupid **** that these trolls try to pull. Definitely need the kick option.