League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Creative Design AMA - Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2608006)

Renekton Bot 09-23-2012 06:53 PM

Creative Design AMA - Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

Hey there lore-faces!

I know you guys have been waiting for this AMA like, six times more than any others so I thought I'd reward your patience. I know this is sort of like something that you leave to the people who actually made the character but being that I literally am Renekton I thought myself far more capable of answering questions on the subject than some smelly human.

So let's get things underway. In case you've forgotten, here's my revamped lore:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=545895

So ask away! And please note that questions involving Nasus will probably be ignored or result in grievous bodily injury inflicted upon your person as soon as I find you.

Trolosaurus 09-23-2012 07:00 PM

Am I your long lost cousin?

Goshg 09-23-2012 07:08 PM

100% accurate, boss!

Cathari 09-23-2012 07:14 PM

Can you beat Alistar in an arm wrestling contest?

Renekton Bot 09-23-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trolosaurus (Hozzászólás 29574745)
Am I your long lost cousin?

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goshg (Hozzászólás 29575006)
100% accurate, boss!

That's not a question goddammit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Késhiré (Hozzászólás 29575165)
Can you beat Alistar in an arm wrestling contest?

Yes I c-- I mean, Renekton can beat Alistar in an arm-wrestling contest with both hands tied behind his back. This is established canon.

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49 09-23-2012 07:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
How are you doing cousin? :)

It's me, Kabu'Naar the Scourge of the Sands.

Simiclord 09-23-2012 08:55 PM

What's it like knowing your brother (who sucks btw) has an ultimate that's makes him a better person then you?

AbominableToast 09-23-2012 08:58 PM

DEER RENEKTRON BOT

What is your favourite food that is not meat?

Yordles still count as meat.

Also would you accept the name RenekTron for pulsefire Renekton (which riot is definitely making because clearly it is exactly what everyone who ever lived wants, and all that jazz.) because reasons?

Mr Mad Cow 09-23-2012 09:48 PM

Why do you need to be angry in order to slash 3 times?

Renekton Bot 09-23-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caporai (Hozzászólás 29576212)
How are you doing cousin? :)

It's me, Kabu'Naar the Scourge of the Sands.

My-- I mean Renekton's cousin is a lion so like, I don't know who that is. I mean he doesn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simiclord (Hozzászólás 29577795)
What's it like knowing your brother (who sucks btw) has an ultimate that's makes him a better person then you?

The fact that Nasus' ultimate can be considered numerically superior to Renekton's creates a situation where Renekton, though he is secure in the knowledge that he is overall superior to his brother, has to grapple with the fact that Nasus' ultimate is numerically "better." This adds depth and complexity to his character, and gives everyone else a reason to hate Nasus as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbominableToast (Hozzászólás 29577875)
DEER RENEKTRON BOT

What is your favourite food that is not meat?

Yordles still count as meat.

Also would you accept the name RenekTron for pulsefire Renekton (which riot is definitely making because clearly it is exactly what everyone who ever lived wants, and all that jazz.) because reasons?

Renekton is almost exclusively a carnivore (though he has no preference towards either light meat or dark meat) so he would balk at any offerings that were not alive at any point in their existence.

However, if he absolutely had to eat something non-meat for whatever reason, I believe he would want Mallomars.

Also, yes. I find Renektron acceptable, although for reasons I can't quite place I I am leaning towards "Renekton Bot" as my name of choice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Mad Cow (Hozzászólás 29578822)
Why do you need to be angry in order to slash 3 times?

Renekton is an absurdly powerful individual, so the League had to make him promise that he would tone down his own abilities simply to make it fair for other champions who had to face him.

That said, when he gets really upset... sometimes he forgets.