League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   War Janna Skin, why can't i get it with dominion. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2603506)

Stark Midnight 09-22-2012 10:33 AM

War Janna Skin, why can't i get it with dominion.

AS the tittle says, i think it's unfair that i have to play the most boring tedious mode that brings absolutely no enjoyment to my life to get a skin that should be available for all modes.

Either give us ranked dominion or give the skin in another way. Summoners rift sucks.

ShawNuff 09-22-2012 10:50 AM

You offer no solution lol. How do you suggest they pick the dominion players worthy of a Janna skin, not that I think they will change their minds. Also, 1500 isn't actually that high. I did it just spamming support and being better than the enemy laners. I hadn't done ranked since christmas eve when I got myself silver.

naotasan 09-22-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawNuff (Hozzászólás 29531107)
You offer no solution lol. How do you suggest they pick the dominion players worthy of a Janna skin

How about checking our hidden elo for starters?

BuddhaRice 09-22-2012 11:00 AM

Give it to players who are only 2400+. But then again, most of us up here are already gold/plat in other areas (solo q, ranked teams) huehue

ShawNuff 09-22-2012 11:26 AM

checking hidden elo would make borderline player wtf all over the place since there is no way to make sure you are there. And as BuddhaRice implied, high elo dominion players generally don't suck anyways making the SR requirement not too difficult.

Reikken 09-22-2012 12:22 PM

it's not a matter of difficulty
it's a matter of having to invest what, 5? 10? hours playing a game I don't want to play

SuperQuackDuck 09-22-2012 02:00 PM

agreed with reikken. i'd love to have the war hero janna skin, but i just cant be arsed to snooze that much. i'd rather play a game than fall asleep playing a game

ShawNuff 09-22-2012 06:26 PM

Btw, OP is not even lv 30, so take that however you like.

ITT unranked players who probably have no shot at the skin hoping riot will give it to them and players who already have gold+

Koravel 09-22-2012 08:12 PM

He still makes a good point. Riot is again, in a very minor way of course, screwing those of us that prefer to play dominion.

There is no solution until they introduce ranked dominion, which should be done as soon as possible, it's beyond inexcusable that it hasn't been done before now.

SuperQuackDuck 09-22-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawNuff (Hozzászólás 29542310)
Btw, OP is not even lv 30, so take that however you like.

ITT unranked players who probably have no shot at the skin hoping riot will give it to them and players who already have gold+

Yah. I only played a few ranked games in SR in the first season. after dom came out i didnt bother. i'm too lazy to play sr and probably don't deserve it. I don't mind either way. I have enough skins to use.

what the OP is saying though is that it feels like dominion-only players are being penalized for not playing SR.