League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Concept] Pyotr - the Blooddrunk (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2602057)

Leo Tomita 09-21-2012 07:48 PM

[Champion Concept] Pyotr - the Blooddrunk

14 Attachment(s)
Pyotr Prokofiev - the Blooddrunk
Attachment 639219Tribal Pyotr, by Mr--Jack
Attachment 639220Zombie Pyotr, skin concept by Gorrem
Attachment 639230Mecha Pyotr, by Reza-Ilyasa

Quote:

Creator Notes
Think about a psycho vampire using a monk robe, (because he was one), he speaks very calmly, but act VERY diferently, always twitching, trembling.
With HUGE hands and claws.
Pyotr is a assassin/ jungler/ duelist or at least i think so...

Attachment 530183
Innate - Blooddrunk: Every basic attack, Pyotr cuts deeply the enemy target, making them bleed for a short period, this damage is cumulative and is based on target current health. Pyotr also gains Life Steal, and this Life Steal is increased by Pyotr total health missing

Scale: 5, 10, 15
Damage: 1, 1.75, 2.5, 3.25% per attack as Magical Damage
Cap: 3 Basic Attacks
Duration: 3 seconds
Life Steal: 7.5, 10. 12.5, 15% (+0.2% per every 1% missing health) 34,8% Life Steal at lvl 15 or higher....with 99% health missing

Attachment 530180
Q - Maniacal Lullaby: Pyotr start to sing a calm and preety Lullaby, decreasing enemies defenses for a while. If he kills an enemy Champion Pyotr gains Armor and Magic Resist for a short period. While singing, every second he gives a backhand on enemy minions or neutral monsters, knocking back sligthly

Defenses Decrease: 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20% Armor and MR
Time Singing: 6 seconds
Lullaby Length: 15 to 30 seconds (this has no effect, just to fit his theme)
AoE: 450 Units
Armor and MR Gain per Kill: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 for 4 seconds
Cost: 0
Cooldown: 20 seconds

Attachment 530193
W - Atrocious Behavior: Pyotr jumps into a enemy, fearing and damaging on the process, Pyotr can attack freely while attached.

Damage 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 (+0.5 Total AD) as Magical Damage
Leap Distance: 500 units
Fear: 1 second
Cost: 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 Health
Cooldown: 8
ex: Garen's silence lasts 2,5 seconds...Pyotr's fear only 1 second, and both shares the same cooldown.

Attachment 530182
E - Riftmaker's: Pyotr gains massive attack speed but only for few attacks or the effect runs off, killing a unit refreshes the cooldown.

Attack Speed Bonus: 100, 125, 150, 175, 200%
Time Buffed: 3 seconds OR 3 basic attacks (kinda like Jayce's Hyper Charge)
Extra Damage: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50
Cost: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 Health
Cooldown: 8

Attachment 530179
R - Into the Mist: Pyotr transforms himself into a thick cloud of mist becoming undetectable, wich can be redirected, and if Pyotr leaves mist area or attacks an enemy he becomes detectable again.
ex: undetectable can not be seen by Oracle or Ward

Mist Diameter: 800
Cast Range: 300
MS Boost: 30, 50, 70%
Slow: 30%
Mist Duration 5 seconds
Mist MS: 70% of Pyotr Total MS
Cost: 0
Cooldown: 80, 60, 40

Quote:

Statistics
Health: 6/10
Damage: 8/10
Spell: 4/10
Dificulty: 6/10

Quote:

Base Stats

Health: 440 (+88) = 2024
Health Regen: 8 (+0.85) = 23.3
Attack Damage: 45 (+3) = 99
Attack Speed: 0.650 (+3%) = 1.001
Armor: 14 (+4) = 86
Magic Res: 30 (+1.2) = 51.6
Range: 125
Move Speed: 310

Quote:

Quotes

Voice: Pyotr voice is very important to his theme, he talks kinda like Taric, but with a younger voice, "Vampires" frozen in time right?

Upon Selection:
Let me sing you a song of my people...

Moving or Attacking:
Beautiful.
Go in peace.
Ok summoner
Ain't you a cute little child?
Just a little spanking, for good manners.
Lets put a smile on your face!
Could you please wait for me?
Be a dear and come here.
Can i?
Oh my precious!

Lullaby's:
Beethoven - Ode of Joy
Carmina Burana - O Fortuna
Ravel - Bolero
Debussy - Claire de la Lune
Edvard Grieg - In the Hall of Mountain King

Taunt:
Life is awesome! Taking it is more awesome!

Joke:
Some mens once tell me to calm down, now, they rest in pieces.

Dance:
He starts doing yoga positions.

Dying Animation:
He inflates like a baloon and blows up, sending his ashes to everywhere.
Leo Tomita Index Page

Leo Tomita 09-22-2012 08:11 AM

complete...Lore by next week

H3llonEarth 09-30-2012 05:51 AM

Passive: That's quite a lot of lifesteal especially when the enemy is low on health, gives quite a lot of sustain when last hitting minions. At 90% missing health that's makes up to 36% lifesteal. Otherwise it's quite a good passive if he's going to use health as a resource.

Q - I'm just going to ignore the sweet and pretty part of the lullaby just so I can get my head around the ability. The defense decrease is pretty much like 30% armor AND magic penetration, a little OP imo if it can do both. The permanent AR and MR gain seems reasonable enough per kill.

W - Interesting ability, ratio seems slightly weak to reasonable as a damaging ability that uses health as a resource but the fear makes up for it by a little.

E - I like this ability, but if it's going to be of much use I'd say the buff lasts 3 seconds rather than just 3 attacks.

R - The ult should do more than just stealth and provide ms. Maybe temporary AD/AP boost?

It started off nicely, just needs a bit of work.

Leo Tomita 10-02-2012 07:05 AM

flat bonuses added

Omnifinity 10-02-2012 09:35 AM

But Children of Bodom is a terrible band.

WonderBoy55 10-02-2012 10:02 AM

Unlimited scaling is a broken concept. Morello has said this is why Nasus and Veigar haven't seen any love. Having it give Resistances is even worse, considering how much damage he can do AND sustain himself with passive AND no mana.

The passive means he gets a free 30-35% life steal when he last hits, so consider reducing the amount for non-champions.

Leo Tomita 10-03-2012 04:55 PM

completely new Innate...hope you like it

Leo Tomita 10-06-2012 07:55 PM

added items and quotes

Osprii 10-06-2012 08:26 PM

I really, really like this idea. It's creepy.

The Innate seems fine, I guess, good for harass in a lane, I bet.

Q: The armor and magic resist decrease should DEFINITELY increase every level he upgrades it... or there wouldn't be a point to upgrade it. And Wonderboy55 is right, unlimited scaling is pretty hard to balance. Might I mention Sion?
I think maybe he could steal the armor and magic resist for the duration, sort of like Malphite steals movement speed. That would be pretty original, I can't think of any champion that does that, really.

W: So let me get this straight, he jumps on the champion while they are feared and begins to hit them, like a jockey in Left 4 Dead? I'm not sure if you will get that reference.
If he doesn't do that, then this is weak. It should stack off of 100% AD or 100% bonus AD, partial stacks are for AP champs and hybrids, usually. Because his skills cost so much health, he should have some way to regain it, like Vlad's spellvamp or Mundo's health regen, or he will be tough to sustain anywhere. Maybe he heals for the damage his Innate does?

E: I like this idea, buffing attack speed for a number of attacks. 3 seconds would waaaaay OP with 200% attack speed but 3 attacks wouldn't. However, an additional 25% extra attack speed every level up is pretty lame, give them something extra, like 10/20/30/40/50 bonus damage points per attack, or bonus arpen, or crowd control on the final strike, like Xin Zhao's knockup. The cooldown on champ kill is a good idea.

R: No. An ultra stealth for an ult? That's kind of going out of game bounds, inventing this new "undetectable" thing, and it has not much to do with a vampire. Anyway, Rengar and Kha'zix took all the stealth ults this game can give, I think. I don't know what you want to give him, but it needs to do more than just that.

I know it sounds like I just criticized a lot, but I still really love the idea. Maybe it was because I was thinking about something like this guy, but I couldn't come up with the right stuff. Anyway, the creepy vampire-monk thing sounds really cool. Just remember, his abilities need to scale somewhat with their level and his stats, or he might as well just build pure tanky.

And btw, his base stats are extremely low. You might want to double what his per level increase are. Most champs go up by 85-90 health per level, 3-4 attack damage per level, and 3-4 armor per level. The lowest champion attack speed is .580 or something like that, and the highest is about .690. The per level increase are more in the range of 2-4% per level also. Because he isn't ranged, his mr will start at 30 and increase by 1.25 per level.

Leo Tomita 10-06-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

The armor and magic resist decrease should DEFINITELY increase every level he upgrades it... or there wouldn't be a point to upgrade it. And Wonderboy55 is right, unlimited scaling is pretty hard to balance. Might I mention Sion?
got it!!

Quote:

like a jockey in Left 4 Dead? I'm not sure if you will get that reference.
EXACTLY like jockey in Left 4 Dead....!!!

Quote:

3 seconds would waaaaay OP with 200% attack speed but 3 attacks wouldn't.
i didnt quit get ths part....its ok AS boost for 3 attacks but 200% is too much?...
AND i like the bonus damage per attack...sinergyses with Q Thank You for this!!

Quote:

No. An ultra stealth for an ult?
follow my thougths...he is a vampire so he IS the fog!you can see him...if he leaves the area (wich is not that big..OH wait 1200 is big!!ill low that maybe 800 TOPS) but anyways...think about Vlad pool skill...you can see him! u can attack him...works the same way here...but in Pyotr's case he can trick enemies sending mist to one side and going another way....for scape or whatever...ya feel me?

you make the changes on Base Stats....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUDE!!!