League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   How do you play against a rengar on this mode? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2601894)

Wolf Un1t 09-21-2012 07:52 PM

How do you play against a rengar on this mode?

Ever since the hotfix, I've been seeing a lot more rengars now. I'm not saying Rengar is OP, but that hotfix made him a lot more played in this mode now, and he was always strong in dominion since day 1.

How 2 play against.

Inkyjinx 09-21-2012 08:28 PM

like other ambush champs, you avoid the jungle - sticking more to your lanes and travel in pairs, at minimum.

and you buy armor.

FDru 09-21-2012 08:37 PM

CC him and walk away. Then spam /l

After you win, be sure to thank him for not picking a champ that can actually kill something that's not standing in a bush.

Duelpower 09-22-2012 06:35 AM

Stealth reveal really hurts him, so a sweeper or lightbringer helps a good deal.

Infirc 09-22-2012 06:55 AM

You play Jax, Jax has a purple coat and can Dodge Rengar's double Q burst combo then just kill Rengar.

Arumad 09-22-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infirc (Hozzászólás 29525332)
You play Jax, Jax has a purple coat and can Dodge Rengar's double Q burst combo then just kill Rengar.

Because the first thing I do when I see a jax, is wait till he starts his counterstrike then I pop my Q and try to auto attack him. lol what?

no. hit E, get that armor/mr buff. wait for the couter to fade, then ill double Q you.

LucifronSun 09-22-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arumad (Hozzászólás 29527864)
Because the first thing I do when I see a jax, is wait till he starts his counterstrike then I pop my Q and try to auto attack him. lol what?

no. hit E, get that armor/mr buff. wait for the couter to fade, then ill double Q you.

If he's a good jax, he'll be trying to juke your Q combo as well, which is what I've seen some jax's do, and what I've been trying to do since I picked him up. Keep in mind the resistance buff only lasts so long, and he's probably going to be outdamaging you if your not using QQ combo. That and he has his own resistance buff from his ulti.

I anticipate that if a master jax and a master rengar player meet, they will stand there auto attacking each other, waiting with twitch reflexes for the juke. And everyone else will stand there thinking "noobs".

Brenin Lieuwd 09-23-2012 12:42 AM

Randuin's Omen. Then, walk in the opposite direction of rengar.

/thread

DiscworldDeath 09-23-2012 02:44 AM

Wat? If I'm Jax, and I catch your Rengar alone, I'm gonna hit my E button and kill you before it gets to double Q land. If my ult's up, that double Q doesn't even hurt all that bad.

Double Q? I prefer to use my empowered W in most cases. If you're where you can double Q annihilate them, you're either already winning and/or they're really squishy, and you can annihilate them anyway.

omninull 09-25-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDru (Hozzászólás 29516778)
CC him and walk away. Then spam /l

After you win, be sure to thank him for not picking a champ that can actually kill something that's not standing in a bush.

Relying on the brush for Rengar, in at least dominion, is a crutch.