League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Voidlings Cave (Ask Koggy, Yay!) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2601416)

Ask Koggy Maw 09-21-2012 04:15 PM

Voidlings Cave (Ask Koggy, Yay!)

Somewhere near the institute of war, there was a strange cave. This cave was sealed from everybody for a strange reason. The real reason that was forbidden, this place has some small portals from the Void, just enough for a innocent young Voidlings to pass. This place was full of small Voidling and Voidfly. Voidfly is similiar to Voidling, but they have wings. These creature cannot get out of the cave, because there was a magic seal that prevent the voidling to get out.

One day, some curious people have succeded to enter to this cave. The cave was so mysterious, some purple lights was illuminating the place. They walks deeper in the cave while they look everywhere. There was a small lake with fish, a place with grass with some flower and butterfly while there was some sunlight who was going in the place from the ceiling... and there was a strange nest in a room. The room seems to be not natural, like something has melted the rock. The people arrived near the nest and was wondering what kind of creature was doing that. Something was behind them... something big... not too big but big.

''Oh no, Koggy's resting place been found.''

The ones who was here look at Kog'maw. Then, there was scared and flees the fastest they can... normal, they was normal people after all. Kog'maw sees the people was fleeing from him. Since Kog'maw has been found... he will not hide anymore, because people found him and he will open the cave for visitor.

Then, a signboard appeared near the entrance of the cave, saying :

Kog'maw sorry to disappear. We wanted to rest and think in cave. Now, Koggy's back and ready to answer question.

In the bottom of the signboard, there was a little yellow paper with a note, it was saying : Koggy wants cuddles from people who likes us.

In the cave, Kog'maw waits patiently for people coming to ask him some question... as he was eating some fish.

Paltala 09-21-2012 04:15 PM

FIRST!

Breakfast of Champions?!

Ebonmaw Dragon 09-21-2012 04:20 PM

Nice cave Kogmaw... Its true you are my lost brother from the void, also, you eat voidlings?

-Ebonmaw, The Dragon of Twisted Treeline

Stormer1337 09-21-2012 04:23 PM

do you like space?
if you do, what is your favorite part of space?
Mine is space.

Ask The Ebil 09-21-2012 04:30 PM

((I thought Koggy lived in the institute but.... I will go with this))

((Edit Dang It I'm Retarded It says it right there))

Ask Koggy Maw 09-21-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29510817)
FIRST!

Breakfast of Champions?!

''Koggy likes everything as we eat everything he want, only if we hungry.''

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon (Hozzászólás 29510968)
Nice cave Kogmaw... Its true you are my lost brother from the void, also, you eat voidlings?

-Ebonmaw, The Dragon of Twisted Treeline

''Rawr Ebonmaw, Kog'maw not think that we are your lost void brother. Koggy don't eat voidling, because they friends of us.''

Quote:

Originally Posted by ask rumb1e (Hozzászólás 29511076)
do you like space?
if you do, what is your favorite part of space?
Mine is space.

''Kog'maw prefers void, because is home of Koggy.''

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil (Hozzászólás 29511328)
((I thought Koggy lived in the institute but.... I will go with this))

((Edit Dang It I'm Retarded It says it right there))

((Koggy can't go far as we want, purple robe wearers watch us to not making trouble.))

Snowy Poro 09-21-2012 04:51 PM

Leona approached the void puppy.. looking down a the creature with a raised eyebrow. He was disgusting.. leaking all manner of fluids one would never know of where they have been from his mouth.. but.. he was also very adorable.. that, she could not deny. She smiled, and knelt down on one knee to pet Kog'Maw.. keeping on her guard, however.. in case the void creature would see her arm as a snack.

Geokhan 09-21-2012 04:55 PM

Koggy,

Remember our rules about the peoples?

Also, how has Malz and Cho treated you lately?

Heil Teemo 09-21-2012 05:07 PM

Evelynn enters Koggy's cave with her arms open.

"Huggles?"

Ebonmaw Dragon 09-21-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw (Hozzászólás 29511810)
''Rawr Ebonmaw, Kog'maw not think that we are your lost void brother. Koggy don't eat voidling, because they friends of us.''

"Then What did you eat in the Void?"