League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Can we do something about AP teemo? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2599920)

Atahl 09-21-2012 07:45 AM

Can we do something about AP teemo?

It's seriously getting old. Mushrooms dealing well over 1000 damage when you can't even ward for them is pretty stupid.

"Oh just buy an oracles!" Right except it does nothing for the brush. The only item that can is the hextech sweeper, but thats AP only.

And this all on a champion with huge movespeed and an on-command blind that hits for a trillion damage. You can't engage him, period, because he'll just drop a mushroom and stand on it.

As if non-fighter AD champs didn't have it hard enough already without teemo's broke status map awareness and insane magic damage....

SuperQuackDuck 09-21-2012 07:47 AM

AD casters. Blind only negates AA, afaik.

GrignardTS 09-21-2012 07:48 AM

Teemo is not broke.

He is just now working as intended and no longer a troll pick.

Learn opponents patterns in shrooming, avoid the jungle (behind your tanks?), don't walk around with sub 20% HP.

Also, build some MR. Neg cloak?

Insane magic damage, lol. More like predictable sustained magic damage. His team fight presence is still sub optimal. Use that.

SmokeyMcPot1 09-21-2012 08:40 AM

AP TEEMO FTW. I love that little guy! <3

FOODFOOD 09-21-2012 09:29 AM

Does Hextech Sweeper reveal shrooms?

Volandum 09-21-2012 09:37 AM

Sweeper does reveal shrooms, but is usually carried by APs who only have the AP/AS to take out one shroom during the reveal. The passive doesn't reveal shrooms because they're spell immune.

Avoiding the jungle is basically conceding the game. Not walking around with 20% hp is fine, getting to every teamfight with 60% hp is not fine especially if there's a lot of burst around. AP teemo gets void staff quite early because mushroom base damage is so very high.

Atahl 09-21-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrignardTS (Hozzászólás 29496534)
Teemo is not broke.

He is just now working as intended and no longer a troll pick.

Learn opponents patterns in shrooming, avoid the jungle (behind your tanks?), don't walk around with sub 20% HP.

Also, build some MR. Neg cloak?

Insane magic damage, lol. More like predictable sustained magic damage. His team fight presence is still sub optimal. Use that.

I've built big MR items. None of them shut down the damage output of AP teemo. Odyns veil? LOL TAKE 700 INSTEAD. Oh damn that's so much more fair and balanced than taking 800 from invisible traps.

Patterns in shrooming? Avoid the brush? So you think its acceptable that because they have a single champ that the jungle is now completely off limits?

And it reveals, even through stealth. And it slows. And he can have 10+ on the map at any given time. His teamfight presence doesnt matter, if your team starts at half hp because of invisible traps that hit harder than most mage nukes.

I've had AP teemos completely take me out of the fight before I was even near them, because I wasn't a fighter. I was playing EZ and I hit a single shroom. It did 1100 damage and put me sub 50% hp on its own.

That is NOT BALANCED. Not at all. You can't turtle up when you're behind in dom, like you can in Summoner's Rift. You're forced to move forward, or lose to time. Teemo is inherently too strong because of that.

Orphane 09-21-2012 09:47 AM

This is so outrageous

Except not really

Thickaman 09-21-2012 10:16 AM

Teemo is not OP

He can only really attack one person at a time and, lemme tell you, if I get blinded all I can do is run like hell. Blinded and slowed? Forget about it.

TCWA Tigerbite 09-21-2012 10:20 AM

Ummm... lets say a shroom does a total of 1000 damage. That's 1000 damage against 0 MR over 4 seconds. That's 250 damage a second. Get 250MR and if he has no MPen and it does 0 damage! =O

But more realistically you will have around 150MR, so you will take about 400 damage.

I'm pretty sure the MR protects you against damage each time you get hurt (in this case once a second). Now I could be completely off on that, but I hardly take any damage whenever I have around 200-250MR and if it only protected you against the total damage, I would still take around 700 damage, which I don't.