League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 14

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Gangplank (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2598901)

AskThePirate 09-20-2012 08:52 PM

Ask Gangplank

Deep in the center of Bilgewater.. in the middle of the scum and muck of the heart of the city, in the harbor set the famed ship, the Dead Pool. It's crew stumbling stupidly over one another, navigating around the ancient vessel, while it's famed captain sat in his captains quarters, and orange in one hand, a pistol in the other. Gangplank sat leaned back on his chair, his feet propped up on a rickety desk in front of him.. one would be amazed at how the desk was still standing given it's age.. piles of gold, jewels, and other loot surrounded the pirate as he lazily munched on the orange

Well.. it seems that other champions and the likes have opened up question answerin'

.. The last thing I would do is waste me time doin' this.. so they paid me to! Yharr!!

Ask away ye sea-dogs.. but don't annoy me.. or you'll get what I gave me father.. a cutlass in the back!

UrgotFantasy 09-20-2012 08:55 PM

What happened when you last ate an orange?

AskThePirate 09-21-2012 04:36 AM

I'm goin' to take it you mean on the Fields.. Well, Ashe thought she had me with her ice arrows.. but one bite of citrus cured that right up... then I turned, and shot'er in the face..

Satisfying enough for ye?

Ask the Monkey 09-21-2012 04:38 AM

Why do you prefer oranges over bananas?
Oh, and...I get to ask ''the question''! HELL YEAH!
Breakfast of champions?

Ask Gragas 09-21-2012 04:41 AM

*appears out of nowhere, like a ninja*
'ey! Drinkin' time!
*shakes big bottle of rum in front of gp*

AskThePirate 09-21-2012 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey (Hozzászólás 29494671)
Why do you prefer oranges over bananas?
Oh, and...I get to ask ''the question''! HELL YEAH!
Breakfast of champions?

Do ye really need to ask? ...Fruit!

Gangplank takes another bite of orange as he says this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 29494714)
*appears out of nowhere, like a ninja*
'ey! Drinkin' time!
*shakes big bottle of rum in front of gp*

Gangplank simply stares in annoyance at the Grags who seemed to appear from no where.. Gangplank did wonder how a man of that size moved so quickly

If ye be buyin'.

He simply replied

AskThePirate 09-21-2012 01:23 PM

((Yarhar fiddle dee dee!!))

Ask Mad Chemist 09-21-2012 01:25 PM

The oranges that you use on the field are special ones aren't they?
In that case, were did you get them?
-Signed Singed

AskThePirate 09-21-2012 01:30 PM

Special? Oh no.. they're simply empowered by magic is all.

Gangplank tipped his hat back a bit

Like Twisted Fate's carrrrds..

Geokhan 09-21-2012 03:23 PM

As a weaponsmith, it is my duty to ask if you and your crew need arms or armor. I do run a discount for large orders and a League discount to all summoners and champions. If you want something....special, drop on by the shop and we can talk about what I can do for you. I regret to inform you that it would have to wait until Monday if you wanted to talk as I have a working vacation I am planning for the weekend.
Miss Fortune might not like me selling to you, but I am in the business of making money and I will sell to whoever will buy.

On that note, who do I talk to regarding transportation? I would like to have my shipments arrive on time as opposed to being 'lost at sea'.