League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 19

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Sovereign's Citadel (Ask Syndra) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2597761)

Archoness Syndra 09-20-2012 03:27 PM

The Sovereign's Citadel (Ask Syndra)

After all that I have endured in my life, and all that I now can wield, I am asked to stoop to down to something as common as receiving the questions of simpletons who would pretend to know me. Worse, those who would think that they can even begin to understand me.

Tsk...such chores are beneath me, but I shall allow this to pass for now. I must learn more of the peoples to whom I will bring peace through power, and the lot of you shall perhaps gain a slight grasp of the Sovereign's mind. Insipidness will not be tolerated, however. Mind your words with care, people of Valoran...

st0pb0t 09-20-2012 03:28 PM

Dear Syndra,

Do you ever get tired of playing with your balls?

Spitefully yours, Evelynn

Ask the Herald 09-20-2012 03:31 PM

Dark Sovereign,

I don't wish to understand you. Although I am incredibly impressed by your raw power and your efficiency in wielding it, you still cling so desperately to your flesh and hold yourself to a weak state of being. Would it not be beneficial for you to consider undergoing augmentation? Your power could be immensely recycled and refined through the process by which I attained my glorious evolution.

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Paltala 09-20-2012 03:34 PM

((Evelynn, first question, you just HAD to pull that joke didn't you?))

Dear Syndra,

Usual question, what is your breakfast of champions?

Paltala

st0pb0t 09-20-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29476671)
((Evelynn, first question, you just HAD to pull that joke didn't you?))

Dear Syndra,

Usual question, what is your breakfast of champions?

Paltala

((Goddamn right I did. XD ))

Paltala 09-20-2012 03:39 PM

((Pfft, why can't I get these sorts of jokes about my characters? :P))

Ask Malzaharr 09-20-2012 03:40 PM

"Dear Syndra

Could you please stop fiddling with my voidlings on the fields of justice ? I'm already having a hard time controlling them and keeping them steady.

Sincerely, Malzahar"

King Razie 09-20-2012 03:42 PM

Lady Syndra, where did you get your wonderful headdress? it's beautiful on someone with as much potential as you.

~Razmig

Ask Shenn 09-20-2012 03:51 PM

Syndra,

It's a shame to see you like this. I remember running errands when I was younger, seeing you as a child and... Playing... With the children. I wonder what you would do with your magic, how you could have helped the world with your powers. However now I see you like this, more drunk on power than Gragas and Brolaf get drunk on their Graggy Ikes... Or whatever it is they call it.

Allow me to explain why I write this later. Grab a leaf, and poke a whole in the leaf with a small hook, then attach it to a cup. As you put a small coin into the cup you can see leaf holding onto the cup and what is stored in it. You can tell it is a strong, being able to hold so much, but you can see over time the more and more it gains, the more and more stressed and torn it becomes until it breaks and drops it's contents.

What I'm trying to say is this: be careful as to how much power you get, you think it is a blessing now, but soon you will not be able to hold it all, as the leaf cannot hold the cup and coins. Be wise, balance yourself, it would be a shame to see such potential as yours explode from the seams.

Sincerely,

Shen

Ask the Herald 09-20-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razmig (Hozzászólás 29477001)
Lady Syndra, where did you get your wonderful headdress? it's beautiful on someone with as much potential as you.

~Razmig

{{ Midna wants her Fused Shadow piece back. }}