League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 27

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Unable to connect Your firewall may be blocking the connection... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2592906)

Overlord Heian 09-19-2012 05:31 AM

Unable to connect Your firewall may be blocking the connection...

That's nice. Played all day, started a game, and then it just kicked me out. I would love to not get a leave mark on my game, and I sure would like to finish the game I started.

I've disabled my firewall and guess what? Still getting this message. Mid-game! I can log in, but I cannot connect to my game again. Last time I had an issue I was banned for being a leaver, so I would just love to know how to fix this.

Running league as admin, firewall disabled, still can't connect to game, but can log in.

Overlord Heian 09-19-2012 05:33 AM

Just logged back in, no longer getting the "reconnect" option. Hell, the game I was just in doesn't even exist in my history.

Wheredigo 09-19-2012 10:01 AM

i've gotten this 2 times int he last 2 days. i'm on this forum because of it currently. last time i had to restart my modem router and computer to get it to go away. the first ranked game was in just magically disappeared, the reconnect didn't show up and the game never showed up on my logs. now i can't get into my league of legends at all. I don't even run with firewalls on as all i do on my comp more or less is play Lol and do homework.

edit. it finally let me on and i got a leave for the game even though i was trying to re connect the whole time. this is really annoying, any ideas how to fix this?

RunPlz 09-27-2012 05:47 PM

I would like an answer on this issue as well.

A moment ago I was playing a ranked game ( Xin 6.1.4 ) when suddenly I got disconnected. I then checked accesing google and youtube. My connection was working fine. I then decided to restart the client. Not only do I get to wait for 10 minutes due to the fact theres an "unusual number of logins" - which lately is rather usual than unusual - but now when I have finally logged into my account and try to "reconnect to the game" get this "firewall" message which I find frustrating.

All my firewalls and computer protections have been disabled.

This is just frustrating.

DAHHKNESS 09-27-2012 05:50 PM

Same I get this message as well... gahhh was 4-0-1 gragas too in ranked -,-

Duke Bellorum 09-27-2012 05:52 PM

I'm being affected by this same issue as well. Annoying really

boss statuss 09-27-2012 05:52 PM

ugh just got it the same message :(

firstnoon 09-27-2012 05:53 PM

same here

Jaél 09-27-2012 05:55 PM

same...fack...i was in a rank game

Depth Rush 09-27-2012 05:57 PM

It happened to me a about a half hour ago too, I think.. Went and ate dinner instead since I couldn't get back in. =/