League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask The Blood Hunter (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2592884)

Ask Warwick 09-19-2012 05:08 AM

Ask The Blood Hunter

((Basicly, since Riot decided to change his lore the other Ask Warwick thread is filled with answers from his old lore. This one is now the 'Official' Ask Warwick thread.))

I will answer your questions. Do NOT bother with stupid ones.

-Warwick.

Geokhan 09-19-2012 08:11 AM

((Will the non lore related relationships still hold true?.....Like you wanting my head?))

Warwick,

What was your first hunt?

Ask Warwick 09-19-2012 08:28 AM

((No. Because that only happened because you hit the vials. Since he is no longer an alchemist but a hunter. His bastion wouldn't have burnt down and he wouldn't have reason to kill Geo.))

A yordle, a scientist in Zaun wished to study the yordles body nervous systems in more depth... He was a pathetic hunt... Cowering in fear begging to be set free..

Warwick chuckles,

Power over anothers life...

Geokhan 09-19-2012 08:35 AM

((There could have been vials....He is friends with Singed.))

Let me rephrase that. What was your first CHALLENGING hunt?

Ebonmaw Dragon 09-19-2012 08:42 AM

Blood Hunter, what is the most ridiculous or easy specimen that you hunted in the past? or you refused to hunt things that you thought were easy?

((i wonder how they will change the lore of Singed))

Ask Warwick 09-19-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 29429628)
((There could have been vials....He is friends with Singed.))

Let me rephrase that. What was your first CHALLENGING hunt?

Warwick snarls,

A man boasting he was some sort of demi-god. He had followers... So I pretended to worship him, got close... Then while he was sleeping,I bound and gagged him in the middle of the night and took him away.

He then grins,

Of course, there were guards... But all men have their weaknesses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon (Hozzászólás 29429779)
Blood Hunter, what is the most ridiculous or easy specimen that you hunted in the past? or you refused to hunt things that you thought were easy?

((i wonder how they will change the lore of Singed))

The easiest? Why would I take an easy hunt?

((As for Singed... Knowing Riot these days... It'll be horrible.))

Civilized Rat 09-19-2012 10:54 AM

A letter sits at Warwick's bastion gates. Its text was poorly written and almost scribbled out in some parts, the legibility below the level of a child it seemed. It reads as so:

Dear werewolf

Would you mind a word with you about something important? Important for you of course but at your home soon? I will visit not very long, worth it I'm sure

It wasn't signed.

Ask the Herald 09-19-2012 10:56 AM

{{ Good luck buddy. }}

Ask Warwick 09-19-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civilized Rat (Hozzászólás 29432544)
A letter sits at Warwick's bastion gates. Its text was poorly written and almost scribbled out in some parts, the legibility below the level of a child it seemed. It reads as so:

Dear werewolf

Would you mind a word with you about something important? Important for you of course but at your home soon? I will visit not very long, worth it I'm sure

It wasn't signed.

Reading the note he simply snarls and throws it into the currently roaring fireplace. How was he meant to answer a question if no one was there to hear the answer?

P1lgr1m 09-19-2012 04:02 PM

Hunter, do you feel your presence would have influenced the outcome of the Ionia vs. Noxus rematch? I am somewhat certain you can show Udyr what a real predator looks like.