League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Ranked boils my blood... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2587455)

KiLLeGaCy 09-17-2012 04:27 PM

Ranked boils my blood...

I play this game to be competitive, yet the amount of trolls in ranked prevent me from doing it. I win a ranked game then end up having to dodge the next three game because people troll so hard picking for example, they pick supports such as Xin, Olaf, Oriana. They seem to think playing the nontraditional support will still net them a win in ranked. Which it may every once in a while, but those types of champion crafting need to be left to coop or normal games. They never play champions that are traditional to the role they fit. It may sound like I am tell you to only play certain champions, but in reality I am not. When you play ranked, you play to win, or at least that is the mindset us competitive people have. Then you have the others who come in saying I do not care about winning I am here to just have fun. If all you want is enjoyment out of the game. Go to normal. We do not need you in ranked. We are also here to have fun, but we want to win while doing it. Also, the trolls about 3 out of the 5 ranked games I play a day I lose, and this is due to the fact that one person from the start of the game dies, and then you hear, "A summoner has disconnected" great now our team which let me mind you was 4 kills up to their 0 is at a major advantage not having our ADC which carrys the team fights, or we do not have are mid lane that provides the nuke needed to kill the bruisers, or our top leaves allowing the other to snowball out of control. I went from 820 ELO to 1010 ELO in the past couple of weeks to only find that I have hit ranked's sweet spot for the cave dwelling trolls. This causes me to rage so hard that I just want to quit the game, and never play it again. Although I love the game so damn much the community of trolls in this game is so damn outrageous you get them at about a 1/3 chance when joining a ranked que. Dodging was my first resolution to the problem until I started having to wait an hour just to get into games. Now I am just playing 1-2 ranked games a day. I win one then lose the other. I am going nowhere. I carry and everyone else on my team carrys, but that one troll always screws it all up. Whether it is not listening to the team as a whole, and executing a planned team fight, feeding, or just plain out leaving the game because he is that much of an ass. All I want to do is get 100 ELO so I can get into the silver bracket so I have something to show for in season two, yet I think i'll never see the day since I have to dodge so many games that I only get 1-2 games in a day. Which they end up counter acting each other making the climb to 1100 ELO pointless.

TL;DR Too many trolls in ranked it is absurd. I can not even get the 100 ELO I need to get the silver bracket I've been trying to get all season.

On another note. Here I am with 130+ wins at 1010 ELO, and another player with 12 wins and 7 loses at 1400 ELO. Sound legit and fair to me.

DrunkenElite 09-17-2012 04:32 PM

Rizen Fate: I'll still feed
Rizen Fate: stays at 800
Rizen Fate: i dont mind i have a 1542 elo account
Rinatsu Kurokami: if u did
Rinatsu Kurokami: then u would be on it
Rusty Tip: PLEASE SOMEONE DODGE
Rizen Fate: this one is to make sure none of u get thro
Rusty Tip: i just did!

This just needs to stop..There needs to be a way to report a player without actually having to loose elo to them. Like I have to constanly wait a half hour to play because peopel just get in..get in a tissy because they call something (summoner's code goes by pick order) adn then they troll adn threaten to feed. even say it out right....but can't report them without actually getting to end game. They need to institude a way to report these people making my dodge at least worth it. Would help stop a lot of it since they will stop getting away with it forcing people to dodge and having no consequences cause they don't care about thier account really.

KiLLeGaCy 09-17-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinatsu Kurokami (Hozzászólás 29374139)
Rizen Fate: I'll still feed
Rizen Fate: stays at 800
Rizen Fate: i dont mind i have a 1542 elo account
Rinatsu Kurokami: if u did
Rinatsu Kurokami: then u would be on it
Rusty Tip: PLEASE SOMEONE DODGE
Rizen Fate: this one is to make sure none of u get thro
Rusty Tip: i just did!

This just needs to stop..There needs to be a way to report a player without actually having to loose elo to them. Like I have to constanly wait a half hour to play because peopel just get in..get in a tissy because they call something (summoner's code goes by pick order) adn then they troll adn threaten to feed. even say it out right....but can't report them without actually getting to end game. They need to institude a way to report these people making my dodge at least worth it. Would help stop a lot of it since they will stop getting away with it forcing people to dodge and having no consequences cause they don't care about thier account really.

I agree with you 100%. If we could report people in pregame lobby that would be one way to clear up trolls from the League. Most of the vigorous chat logs you can not see in the Tribunal are in the pregame lobby.

Slr Schmoopy 09-17-2012 05:38 PM

It wont stop Riot doesnt give a sht about players. Just new champs and media. They do not actually care about the players anymore. I lost 150+ ELO to trolls and bad players. Its not fair but it will never be fixed.

Caitlyn Meister 09-17-2012 07:05 PM

Just thought I'll give my 2 cents worth, I rarely post in these forums.

There's nothing you can do about trolls, they exist in all ELOs so if you're around the 1000 ELO range and think you're getting out of it soon, trust me, you'll never get away from trolls. You may have lesser trolls at the higher ELOs but nevertheless there will still be some. My ELO is around 1690(not that high) but I still get trolls in my games every now and then.
There's even a youtube video of SK Ocelote being trolled and he's probably like somewhere in the 2000s.

So just thought I'd say that we all get angry when we get trolls yes, but maybe you can turn around the situation and try your best to carry even harder and improve your gameplay. It's difficult most of the time but I'm sure that your skills will improve if you have this mindset.

KiLLeGaCy 09-18-2012 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caitlyn Meister (Hozzászólás 29381141)
Just thought I'll give my 2 cents worth, I rarely post in these forums.

There's nothing you can do about trolls, they exist in all ELOs so if you're around the 1000 ELO range and think you're getting out of it soon, trust me, you'll never get away from trolls. You may have lesser trolls at the higher ELOs but nevertheless there will still be some. My ELO is around 1690(not that high) but I still get trolls in my games every now and then.
There's even a youtube video of SK Ocelote being trolled and he's probably like somewhere in the 2000s.

So just thought I'd say that we all get angry when we get trolls yes, but maybe you can turn around the situation and try your best to carry even harder and improve your gameplay. It's difficult most of the time but I'm sure that your skills will improve if you have this mindset.

In higher ELO's you can not single handle carry as if there team is coordinated you will always get shut down asap.

Rethosphix 09-18-2012 01:42 PM

You start off at silver now. If you've been playing ranked all season and can't get even the minimum amount of wins to at least get back to starting elo, then you deserve to be in bronze. Also, the more games you play the more it normalizes your elo meaning after a certain amount of games the system has a general idea of which teams you lose to. -1 for the 1000th ELO hell complaint.

KiLLeGaCy 09-18-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rethosphix (Hozzászólás 29404380)
You start off at silver now. If you've been playing ranked all season and can't get even the minimum amount of wins to at least get back to starting elo, then you deserve to be in bronze. Also, the more games you play the more it normalizes your elo meaning after a certain amount of games the system has a general idea of which teams you lose to. -1 for the 1000th ELO hell complaint.

You are mad. L2 Read. I carry every game I play, and the trolls hold me back. Match History proves that. Reading comprehension goes a long way.

etharian 09-18-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiLLeGaCy (Hozzászólás 29404543)
You are mad. L2 Read. I carry every game I play, and the trolls hold me back. Match History proves that. Reading comprehension goes a long way.

There's more to winning a game than your kda. The game is designed to be around things complicated enough that its more that just kills. Sometimes the person with one of the worst kda can be one of the mvps.

KiLLeGaCy 09-18-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etharian (Hozzászólás 29406249)
There's more to winning a game than your kda. The game is designed to be around things complicated enough that its more that just kills. Sometimes the person with one of the worst kda can be one of the mvps.

Do not need to state the obvious. I clearly said in a older post that a person can not single handily carry a game.

Also read what you quoted "I carry every game I play, and the trolls hold me back"....

Yes I carry because that is my role as APC or ADC, but the trolls that are playing support "hold me back".

How do they "hold me back"... glad you asked... by not grouping, listening to others ping notices, and plain out ignoring the team.