League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   @ Nome, Rival, Vesh, RicklessAbandon... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2585704)

DaRatmastah 09-17-2012 05:37 AM

@ Nome, Rival, Vesh, RicklessAbandon...

You guys are awesome. Thanks for being our Dom community homies. =D

Genericke 09-17-2012 06:33 AM

I think it's cool that I got to play with a rioter, whereas people on GD have to beg for it after getting 1k wins. RiotRival is awesome.

Also Vesh is the #1 DD chat tank, taking all of that criticism and talking to the community.

NamKim 09-17-2012 09:05 AM

Riot said that they want to make sure that no part of their community feels left behind and ignored.

These guys are the people who makes that statement more than just words. They are part of the Dominion community and do what they can to help us out. I mean, there are some limitations such as Vesh is not a designer or programmer so he has no real power to do balance changes. But even his presence (and getting a Dominion topic in the Dev Tracker) is incredibly appreciated.

I really do appreciate everything they are doing.

Edit: I request the creation of a Dominion team made of Rioters that will be part of the next DD tournament.
Edit2: No, I will not give up on my dream of seeing a team of Rioters going at it in a DD tournament.

DG Denz Brujah 09-17-2012 10:21 AM

I'd like to see

Nome, Rival, Vesh, RicklessAbandon...
vs 3KF (IronStylus' team)

Vesh 09-17-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denz Brujah (Hozzászólás 29361665)
I'd like to see

Nome, Rival, Vesh, RicklessAbandon...
vs 3KF (IronStylus' team)

Actually, the dom team I got to high dom elo with was a trifecta of myself, Ququroon, and RiotVesper.

I don't think Stylus' team plays much dominion so I'm not sure it would be much of a contest :P

Jaghut Tyrant 09-17-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaRatmastah (Hozzászólás 29356532)
You guys are awesome. Thanks for being our Dom community homies. =D

^

NamKim 09-17-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesh (Hozzászólás 29381899)
Actually, the dom team I got to high dom elo with was a trifecta of myself, Ququroon, and RiotVesper.

I don't think Stylus' team plays much dominion so I'm not sure it would be much of a contest :P

@IronStylus

Are you going to take that from Vesh? This calls for a training montage and challenging Vesh's team to a battle on the Crystal Scar.

naotasan 09-17-2012 08:47 PM

This thread needed to be made sooner or later.

Glad to see some Riots on our side (even if you won't play Dominion with me :( )

David12596 09-17-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naotasan (Hozzászólás 29382917)
This thread needed to be made sooner or later.

Glad to see some Riots on our side (even if you won't play Dominion with me :( )

They do if you ask, they are on, and not busy. Vesh played a in-house on my team. :D

RiotRival 09-18-2012 09:21 AM

I love the Dominion community, you guys are all awesome.

I suffer a bit similar to what Nam posted for Vesh, being more in the behind the scenes then able to do balance change stuff, but I still love to talk and hang out and answer what questions I can.

I was a member of the Dom community before I started here, joining Riot hasn't changed that at all.

I haven't had much chance to play with Vesh much, my schedule is a bit different then most Rioters, but tend to get in some later night games with you guys! (naotsan, if things aren't crazy tonight and you are around when I get in, lets see if we can't play one or two :) )

I'm happy to be a part of your community guys. I haven't done nearly as much as some have (Lookin at you Feedski, Digikid, onisnake, and all the crazy awesome people in DominateDominion that I can't recall at the moment). But to be a part and hang out with all of you is defiantly one of the best parts of the job.

Thank you guys for being awesome <3