League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Champion Kit Remake Contest-CCFC Hosted (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2574657)

h0vlol 09-14-2012 08:40 AM

Champion Kit Remake Contest-CCFC Hosted

Hello Everyone! I got a fun contest for you.

Have you ever had one of the champions in game give you issues and you think you could have made a better Kit(abilities and base stats) for that champion? Well, now is your chance.

This contest is simple. All you have to do is create a new Kit for an exsiting champion and submit it to us. The top five Kits will be voted on by you and then, we will sponser you as the council and I hope the rest of the forum to see if Riot will use this.

Rules for the contest:
1. Only one champion Idea per person.
2. The kit must be complete and need no tweaks.
3. Post only the stats and the Kit on ONE summition. (easier to track.)
4. Cannot be any of the recently reworked champions (IE Katarina, Garren, Twitch, Evelynn, and Xin Zhao)
5. (most important0 Have fun. Please dont post..."OMG that will never work after a kit idea...nobody wants to see that after their work they have just done.

Time To Vote Ya!

If you have any questions, we are usually in the "ChampConcepts" chat on the NA server.

End date for submitting Kit Ideas 10/15/12.
Voting starts 10/20/12 on a separate thread. (Will post link)
Voting ends on 10/31/12.
Winner announced 11/2/12.

h0vlol 09-14-2012 09:17 AM

Champs done so far.

Zilean, the Chronokeeper-matrixEXO
Urgot, The Headsman's Pride -FlamesofTerror
Master Yi -WonderBoy55
Pantheon - The Artisan of War -DendasGarrett
Taric, The Gem Knight -Walker21
Heimerdinger, the Revered Inventor-ItemsGuy
Darius, the Hand of Noxus-Rykaal
Caitlyn the Sheriff of Piltover-Chris017
Sejuani - The Winter's Wrath-TeaCrusader
Hiemerdinger-Bliztron
Leona, the Radiant Dawn -Chamenas
Corki-Pethrax

Skyhawke 09-14-2012 09:36 AM

I'm excited too!

Will the perceived necessity of the rework be considered? For example would I stand a better chance if I were to rework Sion or Karma as my submission?

h0vlol 09-14-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyhawk47 (Hozzászólás 29251174)
I'm excited too!

Will the perceived necessity of the rework be considered? For example would I stand a better chance if I were to rework Sion or Karma as my submission?

I have a scoring system that i will use. As for if the necessity of the rework, I will not judge on this. I do think that champions need reworks, how bad they need them I am not taking into consideration as it with give more of an advantage to certain champions.

h0vlol 09-14-2012 02:15 PM

Bump...yeah it needs one

TeaCrusader 09-14-2012 03:22 PM

Man this is pretty cool..

I may have to join this.. but I'm conflicted.. I don't really think anyone needs a rework >< but gaaaaaah

I'll think about it >>

Petyr Baelish 09-14-2012 06:37 PM

This seems interesting. I might participate.

h0vlol 09-15-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petyr Baelish (Hozzászólás 29268383)
This seems interesting. I might participate.

you should it would be fun!

TeaCrusader 09-15-2012 08:02 AM

Yeah think I'm gonna participate in this.. and I think i've got a friend to join to >D

Though the 15th of October seems a bit far off for submissions to me.. not sure how valid my opinion on that is XD Maybe I'm just impatient..

h0vlol 09-15-2012 09:41 AM

I did that to let people work n their submissions so it "perfect" to them