League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 15

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2573533)

Goshg 09-13-2012 10:37 PM

Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller)

The craggy hills of Zaun's industrial storehouses and the oil-stained waters of the docks hides many dangers; disease, unstable concoctions, and even an untouched hermit cave beneath one of the mammoth docks. Despite the city's brown mists, the natural cave shimmers with crude wax. From the stairs leading to the dock, the irregular path weaves with water-slicked stone, opening into a small chamber lined with strange glass bottles filled with stranger reagents. A small creature stands in the center of the room, his eyes manic as he stares into a deep stone cauldron etched into the very floor. He raises his gaze, noticing you in his entrance.

"Greetings, fellow Deep seeker. Care to make a contract? You scratch my fin; I'll scratch yours. Oh? Not interested in one? Come to confess your hatred for," Goshg grimaces, "the tadpole, Fizz? Not even that? Well, be quick then; I'm quite busy with this scrying ritual."

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2130))

Civilized Rat 09-13-2012 11:20 PM

...do I get the cheese wheel I was promised now?

Goshg 09-13-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civilized Rat (Hozzászólás 29240152)
...do I get the cheese wheel I was promised now?

"Guh..."

Goshg pushes away from the pool, stepping on a stool to reach for a jar with his staff. With precision, he hooks the handle, bringing down a large container with a flat cork top. With a pop, Goshg pulls the cork, the aroma of Zaunite cheddar filling the wet chamber.

"Your reward, rat," he says, shaking the cheese free.

Geokhan 09-14-2012 07:06 AM

((Are we calling Goshg an OC or a champion. As an OC, I would gladly pepper him with questions, but as a champion, that is bending cannon a little far.....you could say Champion hopeful. Paperwork and all that. My 2 cents on the issue.))

Ebonmaw Dragon 09-14-2012 07:07 AM

A man enters to the cave and give a letter to the weird fish.

"Goshg, The Deep Dweller:

If you cross the line and go to my lands without my permission, consider yourself dead.

-Your friendly neighborhood Ebonmaw, the Terror of Zaun."

Paltala 09-14-2012 07:54 AM

((I believe we don't allow ask threads for non-champions or even champions-to-be))

Ask Mad Chemist 09-14-2012 08:23 AM

You Fizz like creature, What your breakfast of champions.

Geokhan 09-14-2012 09:02 AM

((I like Goshg though. He opens up an RP route to the Deep we have yet to encounter.))

Paltala 09-14-2012 10:00 AM

((That maybe true but he isn't a champion yet and I believe summoners and OC champions have never been allowed to have ask threads as if they were champions. Yes Goshg has a full lore made for him but that could be edited should Riot adopt it.

and who the hell downvoted my other post?))

Goshg 09-14-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 29246862)
((Are we calling Goshg an OC or a champion. As an OC, I would gladly pepper him with questions, but as a champion, that is bending cannon a little far.....you could say Champion hopeful. Paperwork and all that. My 2 cents on the issue.))

((OC of course. :P ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon (Hozzászólás 29246864)
A man enters to the cave and give a letter to the weird fish.

"Goshg, The Deep Dweller:

If you cross the line and go to my lands without my permission, consider yourself dead.

-Your friendly neighborhood Ebonmaw, the Terror of Zaun."

Goshg examines the card closely, flipping it over to check for any trace of who might of sent it.

"Another day on the surface."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29247587)
((I believe we don't allow ask threads for non-champions or even champions-to-be))

((I don't recall seeing that rule in the stickies. ;_; ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist (Hozzászólás 29248101)
You Fizz like creature, What your breakfast of champions.

Goshg looks up to the gaunt man. He bows slightly.

"You grace my cavern with your presence chemist. Well, a healthy balance of ocean life is always good for starting the day, but..."

He tappers off, peering around his cave before holding a hand up to his mouth.

"Yordle meat is quite delectable around these parts," he whispers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 29248820)
((I like Goshg though. He opens up an RP route to the Deep we have yet to encounter.))

(( :3 ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 29250245)
((That maybe true but he isn't a champion yet and I believe summoners and OC champions have never been allowed to have ask threads as if they were champions. Yes Goshg has a full lore made for him but that could be edited should Riot adopt it.

and who the hell downvoted my other post?))

((I don't remember reading that particular rule in the sticky threads. Is it a soft-rule that I'm not aware of? :0

Also, I don't know who downvoted, so have an upvote. :3 ))