League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If you ban free champs from ranked: this will happen. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=256864)

Rainbowgasm 09-20-2010 08:39 PM

If you ban free champs from ranked: this will happen.

This is about the newest craze of people scapegoating random stuff that makes them unable to win at ranked enough. because we all know that if everyone who plays is below 1500 elo, riots doing it wrong. Banning free champions from ranked dispite having to make people own 14 champions in full if they want to play ranked.

You all wasted your ip on champions when you could have used it to buy runes making your skills with the 4-5 champions you are actually good with make more of a difference.

if this is implemented i will quit, I will buy halo reach and uninstal this game, too many times has this ragetastic community raged their way to forcing riot to make rash descisions in attempt to fix their elo not realising that it is all preportionate to THEM and ONLY THEM.

You will cheer when this is implemented, and play ranked more, the que times will be much longer but you wont care at first, but then you get put on a team with mr. "hay guys im gonna use teemo today because i havn't used him in a while" and then he procedes to feed.

you will then go onto the forums raging out your unlimited rage in attempt to ban more people from ranked: say, peope who have one or more champions that have not been played in over a month. now things start getting interesting:

you go on the next day, satisfied that riot bent over to your wim again, only to find out that you have been ignoring your tryndamire for that time period, you play one game in normal and feed, but thats okay because now you can play in ranked: and to your supprise the que is now (GASP) 40 MINUTES LONG!

you finally get into a game only to see some one disconect and not come back from game start.

you repeat this prossess until ranked dies and you complain to riot that nobody plays ranked, they undo all their changes and you commit suicide. the end.

(and the worst part: your elo bracket didn't change ONCE)

Stormsoul 09-20-2010 08:47 PM

wat

Eleoste 09-20-2010 08:49 PM

Mudkipz?

Smockin 09-20-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrettConway (Hozzászólás 3016151)
This is about the newest craze of people scapegoating random stuff that makes them unable to win at ranked enough. because we all know that if everyone who plays is below 1500 elo, riots doing it wrong. Banning free champions from ranked dispite having to make people own 14 champions in full if they want to play ranked.

You all wasted your ip on champions when you could have used it to buy runes making your skills with the 4-5 champions you are actually good with make more of a difference.

if this is implemented i will quit, I will buy halo reach and uninstal this game, too many times has this ragetastic community raged their way to forcing riot to make rash descisions in attempt to fix their elo not realising that it is all preportionate to THEM and ONLY THEM.

You will cheer when this is implemented, and play ranked more, the que times will be much longer but you wont care at first, but then you get put on a team with mr. "hay guys im gonna use teemo today because i havn't used him in a while" and then he procedes to feed.

you will then go onto the forums raging out your unlimited rage in attempt to ban more people from ranked: say, peope who have one or more champions that have not been played in over a month. now things start getting interesting:

you go on the next day, satisfied that riot bent over to your wim again, only to find out that you have been ignoring your tryndamire for that time period, you play one game in normal and feed, but thats okay because now you can play in ranked: and to your supprise the que is now (GASP) 40 MINUTES LONG!

you finally get into a game only to see some one disconect and not come back from game start.

you repeat this prossess until ranked dies and you complain to riot that nobody plays ranked, they undo all their changes and you commit suicide. the end.

(and the worst part: your elo bracket didn't change ONCE)

Kinda sounds like you're raging? amirite?

Primogenitor 09-20-2010 08:50 PM

*clears throat*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_cSnpoKMMk

Tentakoo 09-20-2010 08:52 PM

where did u hear that free champs are gonna get banned from ranked...

Dingus Khan 09-20-2010 08:54 PM

Riot will never ban the free champs from ranked, considering there are people who main those champs outside of when they're free. Why do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Carnations 09-20-2010 08:59 PM

I think he means that unless you have unlocked the champ it won't be available.

E.g. this week when Blitzcrank is free, people who have used 6300 IP to unlock him will still be able to use him, but nobody else.

Diffused 09-20-2010 09:00 PM

tl;dr

still downvoted

Sourpatch 09-20-2010 09:01 PM

I'm very confused reading that as it was unclear.

However, why in the world would they ever ban free champs? Why are you trying to spread propaganda?