League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tournament team LF jungler (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2557155)

HaHa you are bad 09-08-2012 02:16 PM

Tournament team LF jungler

Tournaments start tomorrow so please post up here we want to skrim tonight and prepare!!!!!
Application:

Name:
Role(s):
Best Champions:
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this):
Brief Description of yourself:
Brief Description on your gameplay:
Other:

Penis Thrusts 09-08-2012 02:47 PM

Name: Clara Pool
Competitive Experience: none
Role(s): Jungle / AD / Mid / Support
Best Champions: For jungle? Mundo, Shyvana, Amumu, Skarner
Top ELO: 1564
Brief Description of yourself: Very laid back. Soak experience and knowledge like a sponge. Always focus on improving myself
Brief Description on your gameplay: I'm a little aggressive. I jump into most offensive opportunities that look promising if I feel my team mates are on the same page. I focus a lot on timers and wards as well.

HaHa you are bad 09-08-2012 02:49 PM

Do you have skype or Ts3?

Furenza 09-08-2012 03:23 PM

Name:Furenza
Competitive Experience:None in LoL but i did in halo 2 and currently some in Street fighter 4
Role(s):Jungle
Best Champions:Skarner, Naut,Master Yi, Fiddles, Xin. I can play most jungles
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this):1530ish
Brief Description of yourself:Love playing LoL, Fun guy to talk to, Relaxed most of the time, Ready to b
Brief Description on your gameplay: Good map awareness, Good listener, Good presence, Some times too aggressive but for the most part pretty good on knowing when to engage and disengage.
Other:Bay life

Maddas 09-08-2012 03:53 PM

Name: lolmaddaslol (Jordan)
Competitive Experience: Have been playing ranked since the beginning of season 1. I have played some arranged ranked 5's, but the teams dont seem to stay active enough for me.
Role(s): Jungle
Best Champions: I can play all the junglers. It's important to be able to do so in order to fill a certain role for team makeup/strategy. I can play either tank/carry/or support junglers. My favorites are Nocturne, skarner, amumu, and alistar.
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this): 1453
Brief Description of yourself: I have been gaming for about 9 years now. Started with World of Warcraft where I was a guild master/raid leader for one of the top guilds on the server, and spend a lot of time raiding for some of the best guilds in the world. I have switched to LoL full time because WoW was just taking way too much of my time.
Brief Description on your gameplay: I can change my gameplay based on the strategy we have as a team going into a game. If we are playing for an aggressive early/mid game then I would choose my jungle accordingly and play agressively. If we are playing for more of a late game I would play more or a support/tank jungle and play more of a farm game and counter gank. All just depends on what our plan is going in. As I said before, I can play all of the junglers, so I can easily adapt to any play style.
Other: I only work during the days and have weekends off so I'm available pretty much anytime after 3pm est.

esbad77 09-08-2012 04:02 PM

Name:esbad77 (austin)
Competitive Experience:none in league but i do for alot of shooters.
Role(s):jungler
Best Champions:skarner,udyr, amumu
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this):1345
Brief Description of yourself:i play the game every day and am looking to start really playing competitively
Brief Description on your gameplay: im really agressive with very strong ganks. map awareness.

MuddyKipKip 09-08-2012 04:49 PM

Name:Muddykipkip
Competitive Experience: None really. I've played a few games but never anything serious.
Role(s): Jungle.-main (can fill anything but top)
Best Champions:Shyvana , Amumu
Top ELO: 1580 Current: 1420
Brief Description of yourself: I am pretty laid back. I work good with a full communication team. I am a good learner when needed. Very open to criticism.
Brief Description on your gameplay:I'm a really good jungler. I focus where i'm needed, or counterganka s often as possible. I keep track of jungle timers and such.
Other: idunno.

Yung Wubblebeam 09-09-2012 04:16 AM

2100 elo

Name: Adam
Competitive Experience: high elo, strong moba player, been playing since dota days
Role(s): I can fill any role, this app is for jungle though, as stated above.
Best Champions: for jungling Shyvana//mumu//shaco//skarner off top of my head
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this): 2100 elo currently
Brief Description of yourself: Relaxed person, college student with spare time, very strong player and able to make calls for team if needed or listen to direction
Brief Description on your game play: I am usually very aggressive or polar opposite and completely focused on late game farm, it depends on the situation but i usually decide quickly if i need to go for aggression or like if im singed only play for late game ect...
Other:

djSoCHRISPY 09-09-2012 08:17 AM

interested, send me a message

djSoCHRISPY

Ryanwolf33 09-09-2012 08:26 AM

Name: Ryanwolf33
Age: 15 (still play competitively and will take any tryouts necessary)
Competitive Experience: ive done a few tournaments which we can in 3rd and 4th it was fun
Role(s): Jungle/ ADC
Best Champions: Jungle: Udyr Master yi Xin Jax WW
Top ELO (my ELO is **** and I understand good players are stuck where I'm at, so I won't pay too close attention to this): 1244... (still want to be at least given a tryout)
Brief Description of yourself: 15 ive played this game for 2 years its been fun love it with a passion
Brief Description on your gameplay: Jungle aggressive and it depends who my support is if it is someone like alistar i play aggressive with my ADC but mainly focus on outfarming and letting them push so we can have a gank.
Other: I'd like to start doing tournaments again
Add me in game (ryanwolf33) if you have any more questions Thanks