League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Ask me Questions (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2550925)

Dominus Arts 09-06-2012 03:47 AM

Ask me Questions

Hi, I'm Dominus Arts from EUW

If You are curious about EUW
Ask me Questions
And I Answer

If not
Let the Topic burn in hellish forum archives

Edit: Forgot it's like 9 hour difference between EUW and NA

Good Morning then!

WaterD103 09-06-2012 04:20 AM

This is not questions, but more liek request, pls start streaming or something EUW tournaments.
Also change your tournament format to something more standard. (Not blind pick+bans :S)

Dominus Arts 09-06-2012 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterD103 (Hozzászólás 29011087)
This is not questions, but more liek request, pls start streaming or something EUW tournaments.
Also change your tournament format to something more standard. (Not blind pick+bans :S)

Stream will be up starting from the end of September, early October, depending on when I'll recieve keys to my new home.

I cannot change tournament rules by myself, but I've heard that Tournament Draft should be included in rules the moment tourney is switched back to Sunday.

Degnared 09-06-2012 05:30 AM

Are there any champions that are considered very strong on EUW that get less recognition here, or vice versa?

For reference, the perma-banned champions for Dominate Dominion pickup drafts are:

Kass, lulu, jayce, urgot, nunu, yorick, wukong, darius, jax, pantheon, malphite, poppy, rammus

Note that I think (I'm not the one that made the list, obviously) that some of those champs are not considered blatantly overpowered so much as "anti-fun."

I'm sure that I could answer this question myself by watching a few tourney replays. If they exist, where can I find them?

WaterD103 09-06-2012 05:40 AM

I know they do not permaban jayce, i do not know why though.

Dominus Arts 09-06-2012 05:50 AM

On EUW The most banned 5 champs I noted are:

#1 Kassadin
#2 Yorick
#3 Urgot
#4 Jax
#5 Diana

6th ban is quite random, depending on team.

From this top 5 banned champs on EUW I can only recognise Kassadin, since the team needs to be really coordinated in terms of picks and playstyle in order to bring him down. The rest of the champs aren't that demanding.

Edit: Jayce is hardly banned champion, because the way tournaments are now, he can be used effectively for both sides. He's mostly used on top.

Nyx87 09-06-2012 06:00 AM

Is there anything that NA is slow to catching on to that EUW has discovered, or visa-verse?

Dominus Arts 09-06-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyx87 (Hozzászólás 29012195)
Is there anything that NA is slow to catching on to that EUW has discovered, or visa-verse?

Didn't play enough on NA to pinpoint the difference. Due to my current internet, my ping here is like 300 so I just aimed to get lvl 5. The only player who I am familiar playing against is Nekrogen, but I can't evaluate NA based on His playstyle.

The only thing I noticed is that Both EUW and NA keep sticking to 4 top 1 bot meta which in my eyes isn't the right way fully utilize the possibilities Dominion has to offer.

Nyx87 09-06-2012 06:27 AM

What champs do you enjoy playing and why?

Dominus Arts 09-06-2012 06:39 AM

As a player that specializes in Bot Lane I need to have quite a wide spread of picks to make sure I won't get easily countered. Yet nothing gives me more fun than being able to play a champ that is capable of assisting my team on top in one way or another.