League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Ahri~ (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2546086)

Ask the Kumiho 09-04-2012 12:42 PM

Ask Ahri~

"I've been dipping in and out between places, testing the waters so to speak. But I suppose it's time I settle down for a while and answer some questions you lovely humans, and non-humans, may have for me. Of course, I'm not that easy to figure out, so hope you know the rules to our little tęte ŕ tęte.

Be gentle, otherwise I can't promise you the same treatment.~"

((Name went all weird. ;_; ))

Paltala 09-04-2012 12:43 PM

Ahri, it's the usual quesiton, what is your Breakfast of Champions?

And also, how can I get tails so soft and fluffy like yours?

AskKarthus 09-04-2012 12:46 PM

(( I bid you welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself. ))

OdainMorll 09-04-2012 12:48 PM

A hooded man walks over slowly, giving a bow of respect.

"Hello, Ahri. A question about your magic, if I may: How potent is your 'Charm' ability outside the fields? Does it last longer or have an increased effect, et cetera...and what about your 'Spirit Rush', do you only have three charges of it normally?"

Razie 09-04-2012 12:49 PM

Do you remember the first soul you drained?

Sejuaně Bot 09-04-2012 12:57 PM

((Don't we already have an Ahri...
What is this....))

Dojel 09-04-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sejuaně Bot (Hozzászólás 28961026)
What is this....))

that one left

AskKarthus 09-04-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sejuaně Bot (Hozzászólás 28961026)
What is this....))

(( She left. ))

Ask Shenn 09-04-2012 12:59 PM

Shen entered the area in his Kinkou attire. If he was going to make his decision, it would not only take the info and opinion of the half dragon and the artisan, but many more people. He kept himself as emotionless as possible. The less people know about his out break, the better. "Greetings Ahri. Why do you feel you must charm people to get your kills? Wouldn't have getting straight to the point and only torment them with their emotions?"

((Welcome to the forums))

Ask the Kumiho 09-04-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paltala (Hozzászólás 28960604)
Ahri, it's the usual quesiton, what is your Breakfast of Champions?

And also, how can I get tails so soft and fluffy like yours?

"Champions with high spiritual power are normally the most delicious," she smiles and licks her lips, her tone making it obvious that it is a joke of sorts. "But I eat what is available - I'm not picky.~"

"Hm... be born as a fox with the awareness of a human?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskKarthus (Hozzászólás 28960682)
(( I bid you welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself. ))

((Thank you. ^-^))

Quote:

Originally Posted by OdainMorll (Hozzászólás 28960780)
A hooded man walks over slowly, giving a bow of respect.

"Hello, Ahri. A question about your magic, if I may: How potent is your 'Charm' ability outside the fields? Does it last longer or have an increased effect, et cetera...and what about your 'Spirit Rush', do you only have three charges of it normally?"

"More potent than you think. The League always tries to hold our powers back because then it's fair to those who have none. Whilst my Charm ability, as you call it, works wonders on the Fields of Justice, the way it works beyond its borders goes something along the lines of 'influence'. It lasts as long as I wish, or until the other has the will to break out from it. Though it is not so easy to remove oneself from their desires after being enveloped in them so... sweetly."

"My Spirit Rush works in the same way.~ Though I find I feel more exhausted after every attempt, or if the distance is too far. I guess you could say after three or four I've reached my limit, but as you may say.. the sky is the limit."