League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   (RP) Disapearance of High Councilor Reginald Ashram (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=254493)

Masonry 09-18-2010 10:42 PM

(RP) Disapearance of High Councilor Reginald Ashram

Greetings and good days fellow summoners,

I am summoner Masonry. It has come to my attention that there was a High Councilor before Heyward Relivash. Being the curious person I am, I wondered why there was a change in the high ranked officials in one of the most powerful organizations in all of Valorian, if not all of Runeterra, considering the relative youth of the League (20 years or so). So I went through the League's library records to see what was recorded on the subject. To my amazement surprisingly little, especial considering what I did find was that the old High Councilor Reginald Ashram vanished. I was shocked to see what I read and shocked and disappointed that nothing else could be dug up in the history archives. I ran into Ryze while researching in the library and asked if he knew anything bout Reginald Ashram's disappearance. Ryze was familiar with the subject but knew no more than what I researched except he told me that the High Councilor disappeared in the early years of the League. I was out of leads until I thought that surely there was an investigation for such a high profile disappearance. After researching all the old investigation I found that an Inspector BC. had run an investigation . Unfortunately I had no way to contact the Inspector. I had to call in many favors and grease quite a few wheels using a lot of the influence that I had gained over my time being as a summoner to get an audience with the Inspector.

After a time I got him to come to my home and to my shock he was a huge yellow golem in a gray trench coat and hat. I welcomed him into my study, the only room from my main entrance large enough to comfortable house the big guy. And he introduced himself as inspector Blitzcrank. I told him that I was interested in his investigation of a high profile disappearance. He calmly asked me which one and when I told him Reginald Ashram he seemed to get very robotic on me. Well more robotic than before being a golem. He told me that the situation was being looked into and he couldn't share information about an ongoing investigation. I tried to pressure him about it trying to get any information I could, but he clamed up fast and seemed to be in a hurry to get out of my study. After I questioned him a bit more he started to rattle and a static bolt launched out of him and lite a stack of scrolls on my desk on fire. Ever the gentleman Inspector Blitzcrank immediately stood up and said he would handle it. He pointed is large hand at the fire declaring gogo Blitzcrank hand. Only to explode with a huge force knocking down me my chairs, several bookcases, and scattering paper and debris everywhere. Needless to say this had startled me and made me a bit angry. He apologized profusely and offered to help clean up but I was angry at the state of my study and for the lack of information he could give me. I ordered him to leave before I called down my own explosion to blow him out of my home. He left still apologizing for the damages and lack of help he was.

Well here I am summoners out of leads and still no answers. Does anyone out there know anything about this High Councilor Reginald Ashram and anything odd he might of done to explain his disappearance.

imidorifeed 09-27-2011 04:55 PM

Reginald named himself after a summoner?

DFxKazuto 09-27-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imidorifeed (Hozzászólás 15044614)
Reginald named himself after a summoner?

No, High Councillor Reginald Ashram is a member of the High Council of Equity, and undoubtly on par with the strength of Vessaria Kolminye and Keirsta Mandrake. They are like the highest of highs. Vessaria, with her bare hands, could 2v1 Jarvan and Swain, sending Swain across a hallway and Jarvan in a state of pain beyond that of death.

As for Reginald, he is just another summoner who happens to have the same name as the High Councilor.

CottonMcKnight 12-27-2012 03:02 PM

Ashram is the name of a character from Record of the Lodoss Wars an anime where he is one hardcore warrior original fighting as a bad guy and then the lines kind of become blurred. This guys name could be a reference to him, as to his disappearance I have no clue.

doggeris789 12-27-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CottonMcKnight (Hozzászólás 32894736)
Ashram is the name of a character from Record of the Lodoss Wars an anime where he is one hardcore warrior original fighting as a bad guy and then the lines kind of become blurred. This guys name could be a reference to him, as to his disappearance I have no clue.

Speaking of hardcore warriors the most common theory is that he is jax.