League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Top Lane/Jungle LF3M + Graphics, video production, etc. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2536654)

WeasuhL 09-01-2012 05:09 PM

Top Lane/Jungle LF3M + Graphics, video production, etc.

Hi! So, here's "the dream".

Five people (perhaps a coach).

We each stream. We each have a youtube channel (or a team youtube, to be decided). We don't abuse our viewers with ads, but we do enough of them so that tournaments pay for themselves. A good portion of the excess money (as well as tournament prize money) should and will go to giveaways. That can be extended to a gaming house, etc... BUT for right now that's the plan.

I play top lane. Just a bit about me; I don't care about a few things: solo q elo, who you're friends with, how much money you have. Solo q elo is irrelevant. If you're friends with CLG and Dignitas that's fantastic, but you're going to be with a new team now. I'd love if you hooked us up with some scims but I'm not really overjoyed to meet people that try to show off their friends rather than themselves. When I say how much money you mean I mean in the sense that if you're worse than another person, PLEASE don't expect the situation to work out like "I don't need to depend on streams to pay my way into tournaments, I have the money". If someone honestly cannot afford the entry fee to a tournament; I WILL SPOT THEM THE MONEY. LoL isn't and will never be about money. I love this game. It's just something I enjoy doing.

I recently picked up a jungle player that shares the same ideals and goals.

What am I looking for?
  • Graphic designer (skilled in website design as well)
  • Video editor
  • Support player
  • Middle player
  • AD carry player
  • Coach

I want to go far. League is not going to decline. It's huge and it's just going to keep growing. I want teammates that are in it for the long haul. If you're on other ranked teams or something, that's fine. BUT; make practices. Be there. If you can't make it you won't be kicked, we're a team not some dictatorship. We're still humans with lives. Just communicate. I don't want to be thought of as the team leader. I don't want a team leader. LoL is about chemistry, teamwork. Everyone has to have their own voice. We need everyone's opinion in order to be the best that we can be (how cliché).

Please post here or add me in-game to talk. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: We've been contacted by a lot of people. If you choose to run games with us, could you please post a short bio on the thread consisting of: experience with league. what role you wish to play, what champions you frequently play and why, etc

Please don't contact us about playing top or jungle.

HofJayHawk 09-01-2012 06:51 PM

Hi, im the jungler for this team, and I'd just like to say that anyone wishing to learn more should feel free to contact me ingame or on my skype (dinohawk096).

-Dino

critchey 09-01-2012 07:11 PM

I'm a support player looking for a ranked team play frequently and free during weekends and sometimes but not always during week days

SilverSyndra 09-01-2012 07:26 PM

adc here looking for a good team
ign: thewitchofend

Pirate Man 117 09-01-2012 07:40 PM

hey man i got all 3 positions
i play the support
and 2 friends play mid and adc we have played together for awhile now and are pretty relaxed him me up i think we can help
the mid is also a visualist major with a minor in game design

WeasuhL 09-01-2012 07:47 PM

Added. We look forward to running games.

WeasuhL 09-02-2012 07:06 AM

Bump.

DerpyTheUnicorn 09-02-2012 07:24 AM

Well im experienced in Photoshop and organizing a team together as in getting like a mumble server website youtube channel i can play pretty much any role without much difficultly but i like this idea and id be glad to help

Mk Khaifer 09-02-2012 07:57 AM

Hey i don't want to sit here and tell you that im good, i rather show it.

My Current elo? 1254. I thought duo Q was better than solo. It's not.

I already got a Youtube channel going.

I always had the same dream, even though i have no support at home, or friends, they say its foolish and not going to happen=/

Im in it to win it, straight up.

What do i main? Jungle, but i can mid or support. I suck at ADC, never have done it tbh, maybe only like 10 games of experience... Jungle > Support > Mid > Top > ADC in order. So i guess i can support or jungle. That being said, im a very good support, and a decent mid. Just take me to a game, give me a decent adc, and we'll see, or i can go mid.

I'm a good theory crafter too, i can see things coming, or sometimes i come up with a funky plan that can change the meaning of a game, but prop not the best till i get more experience.

Do i believe in elo hell? No. Why am i at a bad rating, if i don't? Not sure=/ But im definitively way better than the people i get grouped up with at my elo, not trying to be cocky, it's just a fact.

I'm east coast, so playing very late on weekdays might not happen for me, UNLESS i see the team has potential so i'll make exceptions on real life, because what you said about the dream sir, its my dream, and im not a dreamer, im a realist.

WeasuhL 09-02-2012 09:52 AM

Bump.