League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Skin concept: Wyvern Anivia (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2530916)

TeaCrusader 08-31-2012 08:45 AM

Skin concept: Wyvern Anivia

6 Attachment(s)
So I had this idea.

Anivia seems like a champ that could do with a skin and especially one that isn't icy, since all of her skins have the same particles.
I've done some doodles and designs as initial ideas, but it's far from done:

Attachment 519370
I'm not keen on the green one but I thought I should at least try it to see how it looks. The hair might work, perhaps if it's black?

Attachment 519371
Just some extra doodles of potential head shapes

Attachment 519372
A couple of quick concepts for how her egg and wall could look. there is a thousand different ways this could go and these are just a couple I thought of.

I see this being part of the recent set of skins Riot has been releasing ie:
Attachment 519367Attachment 519368Attachment 519369

Obviously this hasn't been thought through too hard. I'd expect fire particles for her effects rather than ice.

The idea of wind effects for all her abilities has been raised and damn if it doesn't sound awesome!

I'd love to hear what people think or if they have any new or better ideas to add?

Also feel free to check out my champion concepts:
Niat Lornhart - The Guiding Soul
Vermillion - The Supersonic Prodigy
Or my blog, which has some additional stuff on it (none to do with this skin though)

Wulffe 08-31-2012 03:39 PM

Nicely done! :D

Obskeree 09-01-2012 12:47 AM

I think these look awesome. It'd certainly give her a more unique skin... (I do like her skins but they are just bird, differently coloured bird, metal bird etc)

I actually kind of like the fur, but perhaps its a colouring issue like you said that makes it a bit weird.

The wall idea is cool. Reminds me of Wildfire Zyra a bit.

:D

Wulffe 09-02-2012 02:03 PM

Here's a bump!

Wulffe 09-06-2012 08:04 AM

And another. Let's make it happen!

SephirothWontDie 09-06-2012 08:10 AM

upvoted for awesomeness! i like it. :)

Formless 09-06-2012 09:05 AM

The only problem that I see with having fire like particles for anivia is thatfire causing slow will be alittle weird. But other than that nice job on the art. Maybe intead of flame particles ot could be a tornado type of effect for her ultimate or something

TeaCrusader 09-09-2012 02:39 AM

Actually.. swirling winds for the ult could be so cool. And yeah flames don't make a whole lot of sense, thought I could get away with it cos it's a skin, but if we made it all like wind attacks that could be really awesome!

I'll edit that into the main post.

Gradunk 09-23-2012 07:37 PM

WYVERN ANIVIA IS A MUST! great idea dude. come on riot, time for you to do YOUR job lol

TeaCrusader 10-01-2012 04:19 AM

Haha thanks Gradunk! I appreciate the support =D