League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ARAM - All Random, All Metal (Skins Theme for my Champs) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2527675)

Wulffe 08-30-2012 10:55 AM

ARAM - All Random, All Metal (Skins Theme for my Champs)

1 Attachment(s)

They came from the darkness and took Runeterra by storm. They weaved magic and mayhem into their music and the whole world fell to their knees in revelry. Now it is a time to lift the fans back on their feet so that they can better prepare to have their mind blown. They brought the power of metal to the world but stand aside, Pentakill, for ARAM is coming for you!

All Random. All....Metal!

Songs
(Actual lyrics may come later.)

You Chose Me
Support Me (I'll Be Your AD Carry)
My Sacrifice
Disconnected (I Feel You No More, No Longer)
Minion Uprising
Victory or Defeat
Know your Role
The Cause of Misery (Ballad of Noobs and Trolls)
That Guiding Hand Keeps Poking Me
Kill Secured

The Members

Name:Ophelia, the Forlorn Bride aka Deathsinger
Appearance: ARAM Ophelia
Position: Vocals
Biography: Hailing from parts unknown this creature bordering between beauty and horror emerged just to torment the denizens of Demacia (for the most part). After being captured by the Institute of War and placed on the Fields of Justice it was only a matter of time before she was given an opportunity to use her voice for something good even if the occasional crazed fan's ears tend to bleed.

Name: Morticia, the Metallurgist aka Metal Maiden
Appearance: ARAM Morticia
Position: Lead Guitar
Biography: Another member of ARAM that comes from parts unknown. Not much is known about the towering Morticia except that she has a commanding presence both on and off the battlefield and her guitar rifts are out of this world. She's been looking for ways to take the battle to Mordekaiser in more ways than one and given this chance she seeks to show him the true power of metal.

Name: Amadeus, the Hand of Judgment aka Godsend
Appearance: ARAM Amadeus [Picture subject to change.]
Position: Bassist
Biography: He came down from the heavens like a message from the gods. Almost literally as he is part of a race of immortals that have outlived their time. The father of two of the League's most symbolic champions, Kayle and Morganna, made a earth shattering debut and with rolling boom that issued from the impact of his hammer it was all too apparent where his fate would lie. It was the low thrum that drew others to him and inevitably landed him in ARAM.

Name: Ella, the Hextech Synthesizer aka Lil' Whipper
Appearance: ARAM Ella
Position: Drummer
Biography: A young yordle out to prove her worth. After years of yielding little to no success in her fields of study Ella found herself the product of her one and only success. Although she was now reveled as a hero to the Yordle College and Bandle City she still felt a piece of her remained unsatisfied. When she saw the audition posters for ARAM she thought to herself why not? She was surprised to find that playing the drums came natural to her, like wielding her weapons of choice on the Fields of Justice. She smashed the competition and found herself on tour the following day.

Name: Octavian, Requiem of the Marsh aka Key Bones
Appearance: ARAM Octavian
Position: Keys
Biography: An ever pompous and prideful man resting on the boundary between the living and dead. In life he was a young and successful concert pianist known throughout Runeterra. That changed after Karthus got a hold of him. Now the man bares a skeletal face, gangly features and haunts where ever he is with tunes of rage, sorrow and melancholy. hoping to achieve some of his past glory the magical pianist sought out ARAM and demanded that they let him join. After coercing them with his music they had no choice but to oblige.

Wulffe 09-01-2012 04:54 PM

Power to the Metal!

Bump.

iZianni 09-01-2012 09:05 PM

Nice concept!

Shinozaki Ayumi 09-01-2012 09:20 PM

I will bump when it's needed.

Too bad I can't make a champion for ****.

:P

Wulffe 09-06-2012 07:57 AM

Bump.

Lord Kyleshorse 09-12-2012 08:02 AM

Pentakill, eat your heart out. xD

Wulffe 09-12-2012 12:59 PM

I don't think they have hearts....to that I say that Pentakill can gorge themselves in the awesomeness that is...ARAM!

The Pässion 10-09-2012 11:04 PM

:O pretty cool, heres a free BUMP!

Brando3609 08-14-2013 06:18 AM

Love it, I'm almost crying