League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pirate ult (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25223)

Goleeb 11-13-2009 09:11 PM

Pirate ult

I know I can't be the first one to say this but Pirates ULT needs to NOT be random. Rather have a set pattern that the canon balls fall in.

wildotter 11-13-2009 11:08 PM

naw

Espon 11-13-2009 11:25 PM

They should fall in the pattern of a happy face.

Zampanň 11-14-2009 09:57 AM

im curious if you're saying this to keep you from dying from it or if youre saying this because you use pirate and want to land aimed shots with your placement of it.

personally, i like the randomness, sometimes it misses entirely and it sucks, other times is results in setting up multi-kills

as soon as it results in setting up a multi kill its very easy to forget all the times in the games its failed you. then you take a shot of your nearby liquor and celebrate by buying something fancy at the shop

if this ult becomes predictable people are going to be able to avoid it more, that would suck . . . so keep it random because its already pretty avoidable unless the enemy positions themself poorly

Belanova 11-15-2009 01:32 AM

The only thing I could ask for is that if you are in your own barrage, standing ON the "X", and being attacked, that the cannonballs stop being random and hit the "X", forcing enemies to be hit unless they run away. If Gangplank moves off the "X", the cannonballs go back to being random for the remainder of the ability.

HaunterV 11-15-2009 02:27 AM

keep it random... if its a set pattern everyone will memorize it and avoid it it's his ONE dmg ability parrrley dont count

IMSavior 11-15-2009 03:10 AM

personally i think the first cannon ball should always fall on the x

it gives it a bit more usefulness if you can aim at least 1 cannon ball

Arthas Menethil 11-15-2009 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaunterV (Hozzászólás 279266)
keep it random... if its a set pattern everyone will memorize it and avoid it it's his ONE dmg ability parrrley dont count

Parrrley don't count? Do you even play Gangplank? O____________________O

I love his ult, keep it the way it is imo. No need for a buff

Commodore Frank 11-15-2009 08:46 AM

More cannon balls, less damage on each would be a better way of doing it. It's stupid to walk out of the middle of it unscathed, and it's equally stupid to lose nearly all of your health from it because you were unlucky.

SlyGoat 11-15-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commodore Frank (Hozzászólás 279735)
More cannon balls, less damage on each would be a better way of doing it. It's stupid to walk out of the middle of it unscathed, and it's equally stupid to lose nearly all of your health from it because you were unlucky.

Yes. It should be more mass CC/gradual damage that you want to move out of than lol roll dice, waste cooldown or get free kills. Only spell in the game that can either completely fail to do any damage, or win you a team fight solo, when used the exact same way.