League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Purple side????? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2521609)

MrDeadlifter 08-28-2012 09:37 AM

Purple side?????

Hey guys! Is there a way to turn the camera around when you're on the fu***** purple side? Because I can't even play correctly when I'm on it, especially with ranged AP/AD. I can't kite, I can't harass, the interface hides half the screen. Playing without the focus on the champion feels very awkard to me and makes the game much less enjoyable. It also either scrolls too fast so I can't see what is happening anymore, or it doesn't scroll so I can't run away or back off from the enemy team and I die. It sucks being mid/bottom on the purple team. I'm not asking to change the whole game and I don't want to hear things like 'deal with it you noob'. It's just that if I at least KNEW I was on the purple team before starting the game, I could still jungle or top lane. It pisses me off and It sometimes feels like I'm playing a game i don't want to just because I spent some cash on champs and skins.

Fitche 08-28-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDeadlifter (Hozzászólás 28728670)
It's just that if I at least KNEW I was on the purple team before starting the game, I could still jungle or top lane..

You do know that you can see which team you're on in the champion select, right?
It'll say 'Your Team', and it'll be highlighted in Blue or Purple, and this will be positioned ABOVE the champions on your team.

KiLLeGaCy 08-28-2012 09:52 AM

O hai im on purple side... soz guys im dodging! yay!

Vizzlepeez 08-28-2012 10:08 AM

Unlock ur camera

M0rias 08-28-2012 11:01 AM

If you go into the menu there's a couple of options where you can change the scaling on your hud. This can be used to make your minimap smaller or you skill bar smaller. There's also an option to turn off the wall that is behind the skill bar too. It isn't much but it can allow you to see better.

Derc Junior 08-28-2012 06:23 PM

Just learn to play with an unlocked camera.

Necroing 03-09-2013 01:10 PM

Purple team is pure garbage. It's 2013 and Riot can't fix the camera view to make it look the same as blue side which is really sad. I never play Aram's or blind pick because of being on the purple side. I play with an unlocked camera however it's just plain nonsense where I can't see that far ahead on my skillshots. If I end up landing on purple I always pick support. In draft pick I'll que dodge second pick most of the time and in proving grounds I always go team 1. I played Ranked in Brazil making it to gold however I stopped because of this new league system and the fact that que dodges means league point loss. However according to this new update 03/07/2013 if you don't pick a champion, everyone gets kicked out of que and it doesn't count as que dodging. This will make me play ranked and stick to first pick(blue side).

Echo5kw 03-09-2013 02:39 PM

Cry more, 99% of people are fine with being purple side