League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 48

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deep Sea Fizz [SKIN] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2518681)

Mortrius 08-27-2012 06:45 AM

Deep Sea Fizz [SKIN]

1 Attachment(s)
RIOT, we're gaining plenty of votes, and we still haven't heard from you... I saw another skin post today that had a third of the replies here and a quarter the upvotes. We... we don't understand :'(

I saw a post for this in the Fan Art forum, and it's probably gone through GD at some point or another, but I thought I'd give it more publicity. Check it out, bump if you like it.

Credit to gameshrimp for this fantastic art. Check out the website here: http://gameshrimp.blogspot.com/2012/...mbie-fizz.html

IronStylus (Or anyone from the art department), you want to look at this!!!

100+ Supporters! WOOOO!
200+ in just a couple of days!
300+ already!
400!!!
500. Yep.
600+
700+ BOOOM
800+. Still no Riot post. Please... throw teemo dolls at them until they check this out XD
900+. Catching up to that Void Fizz! Need moar RED!
1000. 1k upvotes, no Riot post ;(
1.1k. Check for the first time in a very long while, 2/5/13.
Awesome ideas:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Bearzz (Hozzászólás 29078358)
OMFG YES

i already have 2 fizz skins but i would LOVE this one i have urf and the whale one

i would love angler fish one

bump also when he throws the fish it could just be a light like an angler fish has to attract fish to it

Short Statement on the Skeleton Concern:
Quote:

Originally Posted by InuGamer (Hozzászólás 29837780)
That's pushing it quite far. If you research the subject matter regarding China and the Skeleton issues, it stems more from a taboo of death, rather than just skeletons in general. The issue with RIOT not creating skeleton characters is not that they show bones, but rather the concept that an undead champion showing bones portrays death, which is quite taboo in Chinese culture, along with horror and superstition. An undead skeleton champion (which is what the community has been wanting and what has caused RIOT to explain the skeleton situation) portrays a taboo subject in China and thus, since LoL has a decently sized audience in China, is avoided.

Cho'Gath and Kogmaw both have Jurassic skins (skeleton skins) because they relate more to dinosaurs than anything, which deals with history rather than superstition or death.

This fizz skin does not portray undead, horror, or superstition in any way, unlike an undead champion would. Besides which, the skeleton is hardly visible unless you go looking for it.

Again, invalid argument. If a red has an issue with this skin, I would like to know why too and debate on this topic a bit. Being that my profession deals with many cultures, a large base of which is in China, this is an interesting topic to me! Given that I work at a localization company, we run across barriers like this often; some things do not carry well to other countries, some ideas are taboo or too rare to consider, and even certain colors portray vastly different ideas.

Statement from Gameshrimp:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameShrimp (Hozzászólás 29780311)
You guys are awesome!
Thank you all for your support and interest in this skin! :)

Diabound 08-27-2012 06:47 AM

lol only person who voted and supported it

GLockWisE 08-27-2012 06:49 AM

Great art +1

Jordan Mohan 08-27-2012 06:51 AM

I would buy this skin!

LeSmith 08-27-2012 06:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Zakkery 08-27-2012 07:01 AM

as someone who likes fizz almost as much as he loves rumble.

fk yes.
riot pls

Your Persona 08-27-2012 07:03 AM

I don't play Fizz and don't plan on doing so in the future, but this is pretty neat. Bump for you.

GloriousKaiser 08-27-2012 07:12 AM

Make him glow, just like other deep sea creatures that need to make their own light in the depths,

Also Barracuda or Lantern fish?

Audiodrainer 08-27-2012 07:13 AM

+1 pretty sweet

EviLRisinG 08-27-2012 07:22 AM

aweeesome