League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   xin zhao is op (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2512080)

klmfao 08-25-2012 01:59 AM

xin zhao is op

OK who here is logging on to have a nice fun game of lol ........ then you see xinzhao omg he needs to be nerfed his three talon strike the attack speed from his battle cry and that audacious charge combined just kills all the fun please just please do something riot it has got to change

A Big Damn Hero 08-25-2012 03:54 AM

Xin Zhao is not OP. Maybe you just need to learn how to counter him.

-
Just looked you up on lolking... you play as Xin Zhao one out of every five matches.... -_-

SyskyIsNifty 08-25-2012 06:51 AM

Everything seems op until you discover that armor exists.

SephĂŻroth 08-25-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome (Hozzászólás 28630598)
Everything seems op until you discover that armor exists.

OMG You're right! XIN JUST DIED KILLS ME BECAUSE I BOUGHT THORNMAIL! Wierd. Who'da thought?

TeknoWizard 08-25-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reimie (Hozzászólás 28631020)
OMG You're right! XIN JUST DIED KILLS ME BECAUSE I BOUGHT THORNMAIL! Wierd. Who'da thought?

I used to think Thornmail was the best armor item. Then I took a Randuin's active to the face.

Seriously. Randiun's, Frozen Heart, Exhaust. Any of these, and good-bye late game Xin.

BigByrdBG 08-25-2012 05:54 PM

Xin zhao is VERY average. Not a single above average thing about him.

xTimOHthy 08-27-2012 04:16 AM

Actually I had Thornmail AND Frozen Heart, yet he still killed me in about 2-3 seconds...He's op. he got about 40-50 kills

Exprima 08-27-2012 05:17 AM

I don't think he's op, maybe when fed he's op (then again who isn't). If anyone's op imo that's Fiora. She's too tanky and can still dish out a ton of burst dmg, not to mention it's hard to get away from her.

Kreyni 08-27-2012 07:21 AM

Why is this thread getting upvotes? Evidently the OP has no idea how to counter Xin Zhao and is raging.

His post has no logic behind his reasoning at all. He basically names three of Xin Zhao's four skills then said it was anti-fun. No reason why it's anti-fun, just plain anti-fun.

Here, let me rephrase your post to make it more logical.

"Xin Zhao annoys me because his attack speed buff allows him to land Three Talon Strike after his Audacious Charge. The amount of CC this combo dishes out is annoying, because Xin Zhao also has amazing damage to go with this combo. Please nerf him because I have no idea how easy it is to kite Xin Zhao after his long-cooldown Audacious Charge."

Again, why is this getting upvotes? I enjoy stomping pubs with Xin Zhao as much as the next guy, but he is definitely just average. Very above average early game, but it's counteracted by his ability to only lock down one target in a teamfight, much like LeBlanc.

w00t lol 08-27-2012 08:59 AM

u need to know how to counter him get ur items good