League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask The Tiny Master of Evil (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2509933)

PuniMage 08-24-2012 11:51 AM

Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

(OCC I saw that the old Veigar will left the ask fourms so I decide I will take over Veigar for now on)

Hello Summoners or should I say future subjects in my NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!!!!! .......
*cough* But anyways this rising of these "Ask Threads" caught my eye well am going to open my own and though this interaction I might find some valuable information that might help me overthrow these pity city states.

SO WHAT ARE WAITING FOR ASK ME QUESTIONS.

*cough* and Any jokes about my stature I will annihilate who ever speaks of them

Edit: I forgot to mention I do have my butler voidling Duncan you can ask him questions as well

(OCC Am new to rping so i will mistakes here and there but i will try my best to be Veigar and am open to tips. Also I might not respond that often due to school)

Geokhan 08-24-2012 12:25 PM

Sup,
How's it hanging?
Overlord, What is your thoughts on
Rengar?
Too much shanks?

Geokhan

Ask the Herald 08-24-2012 12:26 PM

Greetings Master of Evil,

Where do you believe I and the Glorious Evolution would fit into your new regime?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

{{ Pro tip: To answer multiple responses you could either:

Open each response in a separate tab of your browser, copy each one into the primary response (most likely the earliest) text box, and type your answers after each quote.

Or quote the first response, copy the text, hit the Back button, quote another response, paste the earlier response and copy the new thing, rinse and repeat, and finally type your answers. }}

AskKarthus 08-24-2012 12:43 PM

(( Love the Summoner name you have for Viegar. ))

PuniMage 08-24-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Greetings Master of Evil,

Where do you believe I and the Glorious Evolution would fit into your new regime?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Hmm...having cyborgs in my army might sound like a great idea, YET i don't fully trust you. You might be plotting to over throw me when i crush the city states!
For now am currently undecided about your "Glorious Evolution" in till I know these cyborgs won't turn on me

PuniMage 08-24-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

(( Love the Summoner name you have for Veigar. ))
(( I can't work on my smurf quite yet parents prevent me from playing Lol so I currentlly can't make and level a smurf so am using this account for now...))

Iron Ambássador 08-24-2012 01:07 PM

((He meant that it fits Veigar so well in a comical way. You might not even need a smurf with that account name :3 ))

PuniMage 08-24-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Sup,
How's it hanging?
Overlord, What is your thoughts on
Rengar?
Too much shanks?

Geokhan
You know planning the normal terrorizing of the city states oh wait why am i telling you this >.>

Rengar? that new creature that just join the league. Well I haven't spoken to this hunter yet, but I can say if he tries to hunt me down well lets say he will be the prey.

*Charges Dark Matter* What do you mean too much shanks?!

PuniMage 08-24-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

((He meant that it fits Veigar so well in a comical way. You might not even need a smurf with that account name :3 ))
((Sure lets go for that...))

Ask Mad Chemist 08-24-2012 02:34 PM

Dear Master of evil
How the summoners did convince someone of such short temperament, to use short on his title?
Also what is your opinion of biochemical warfare?