League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2502780)

Silverling 08-22-2012 01:39 PM

The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

1 Attachment(s)
Ever needed to be in two places at once?
Has That OTHER place not been satisfactory for you?
Do you just want to rip apart that space time continuum?
We have JUST the place for YOU!
Tear into that fabric of space and time and jump into the Displaced Timeline! There's absolutely no risk in doing this!
ᴺᵒᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶫᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵃʳᵃᵈᵒˣᵉˢ, ʰᵃᶫᶫᵘᶜᶦᶰᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ, ʳᵘᶰᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᶰᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉᶫᶠ, ᶜᵒᶰᶠᵘˢᶦᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉᶰᵗ, ᵀᵃʳᵈᶦˢ ᵐᵃᶫᶠᵘᶰᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ, ᵃᶰᵍʳʸ ᵀᶦᵐᵉ ᴸᵒʳᵈˢ, ᵛᵃʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᴰᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵂʰᵒ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉᶰᶜᵉˢ, ᵇᵘᵗᵗʰᵘʳᵗ, ᵍᵘᶰˢʰᵒᵗ ʷᵒᵘᶰᵈˢ, ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵒᵛᵃˢ, ᵒʳ ᵃᶜᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ᴳᵒᵈ⋅

*Cough*

Yes... This is another thread that is like That OTHER Place, however it is slightly different in that this thread is to act as an extra place to go in case you need to RP two different timelines with the same character. I.E. I currently have Silver in That OTHER place dealing with stuff in her head, while I also need to RP her in a past timeline to interact with some one else's character. Granted I could RP both events in the same thread, but I really don't want to due to the confusion that would occur... And it would suck.

However, like That OTHER Place, this thread is not left for only those kinds of situations. You're welcome to use it whenever you feel like it, whether That OTHER Place is too crowded for your tastes, like the name better here, or if you actually need to RP two timelines at once. Once again, however, this is for MINOR EVENTS one wishes to RP that are too small to warrant for a thread. No 500 page epic adventures here.

And now for the rules, which are pretty much copy/pasted That OTHER Place:

1. Please be polite, people. If some one is on that one date/other event that no one else is invited to, DO NOT go strolling in on them and go "hai gaiz!". If you do that(without the other RPers permission) I give them full permission to shoot you.

2. Being that this can act as multiple places at once, LABEL YOUR POSTS. Whether it is by quoting the person you're RPing with or by adding Bold Location text(I.E. Putting Generic Demacian Restaurant) at the top of your post to prevent confusion.

3. Please... Keep it GENERALLY PG-13. Just because this is a different thread, doesn't mean I'm ok with your creepy cybersex nonsense. I can and will blacklist you from this thread if I see this rule broken. If you truly want to RP your smut, go make your own thread for that.

4. Be creative and have fun here~ After all, its obnoxious when some one is being a whiny butt over nothing.

Edit: If you people see some kind of behavior that is really iffy to the rules, please feel free to voice it out in ((OOC)), and if that doesn't get said iffy behavior to stop, you're more than welcome to try and contact me through the LoL client if I'm online, or throw a message to me on my Deviantart. I try to regulate things as best as I can here, but life tends to get in the way sometimes and I miss some things, having the extra tip out will really help. Thanks! :3

Enjoy~

TheOneTrueWaifu 08-22-2012 01:44 PM

((this is almost as good as that other place's infomercial! now I can create all the paradoxes I could ever wish for! ))

Ask Mad Chemist 08-22-2012 01:58 PM

((Ponies I aprove this!))

Blade3324 08-22-2012 02:00 PM

((Fairly interesting to say the least. Will make well for some stuff I have planned in the future.))

Grand Viper 08-22-2012 02:09 PM

((I almost feel like this can also be called foreshadow center))

Silverling 08-22-2012 02:19 PM

((Maybe I should start writing scripts for them infomercials... And yes, ponies. Ponies always are welcome. d= ))

Flyin high in the sky~♪

Silver continued to fly in the random direction she chose for several hours, not really paying attention to where she was headed. Once deciding she had flown far enough, she hovered in the air and looked around at her surroundings to see just exactly where she was. She looked down, noting some kind of marshland below her and decided that area seemed like a good place to sulk for a while. Instead of aiming for some kind of slow decent, she simply pressed her wings against herself and dropped from the sky, closing her eyes as she did.

The ground quickly approached, but she didn't seem to care as she continued to gather speed in her dive. Just before she would have hit the ground, she opened her eyes and stretched out her wings, instantly shifting direction with the same momentum. she sped through the brush, avoiding any obstacles that would arise in her path. After a few minutes of this, she slowed down her momentum and landed on a slightly dryer patch of one of the marshy banks and sat down, simply watching as the wind disturbed the plant life.

((Also, this is totally altering the past.))

Grand Viper 08-22-2012 02:44 PM

A baleful howl filled the air. The sound of a cane rapping against a hard surface was followed by a sharp command, "Heel."

The old man made his way over, surprisingly agile in the marshy terrain, to where this winged person was. He rasped out, "I'm going to fathom a guess, and say you are Miss Silver, yes? Wings, antennae, clawed hands...You look like her, at least."

Twirling his cane in his hands, the old man hissed, "Which really does not matter. Regardless of who you are, I want to know: what are you doing in my backyard?"

Silverling 08-22-2012 02:51 PM

Silver's antennae twitched once, and she was quick to turn and shift into a more defensive position, letting out a bit of a hiss as she did. She didn't sense him, and the marsh was a good place for one to mask one's scent, but Gerald wasn't being especially quiet, so she wasn't surprised at his sudden arrival.

"Your backyard, you say? That I didn't know, I was just going for an evening flight."

She tilted her head to one side at him, her hand twitching a bit from resisting an impulse to tear his head off.

"... You are... Gerald? Vince's uncle... Goodie, of all the people to accidentally run into..."

Grand Viper 08-22-2012 03:04 PM

"We never met," Gerald snorted. He stroked his chin, "Yet...you know my name...I wonder, if Vince told you about me. Anyways, point being is I don't want you here. Get lost."

Silverling 08-22-2012 03:30 PM

Silver glared at him, unmoving from her position.

"Vince hasn't said a word about you, actually, and I do have to say, you're making quite the first impression. Its a wonder why I had the urge to tear your head off the moment I heard you. And for the record, I don't want you here either, I was just finding a place to sit and think."