League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   (Resurrection) Zevriel, The Destroyer of Cities [Void Monster Champion Idea] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2501918)

Tubby Bumpikins 08-22-2012 07:08 AM

(Resurrection) Zevriel, The Destroyer of Cities [Void Monster Champion Idea]

1 Attachment(s)
name: Zevriel

Archetype: Demon

Tags: Fighter, Disabler

Lore: Deep within the Void are creatures of such unimaginable size and power that they could not exist elsewhere. Some had given parts of themselves to be used in dark magics to form idols they could control when the barriers got weak enough for their mind to pierce through the veil. Zevriel is one such being, bound to a throne where he must remain.

However his presence is no longer known to the world but in ancient times he was used as a tool of destruction. Each time he is summoned it is as though he is directly torn from his world to be brought to this, when he leaves his home he becomes enraged destroying all in his path until the deed he was summoned to do is destroyed. Most commonly to summon Zevriel required a sacrifice, and he would topple any city or castle that lay before him. Having gained his name Zevriel the destroyer of cities, because of his relentless attacks that could never be stopped... No matter the army nor the being put before him.

As such a beast the idols of Icathia weren't all for show, as the stone cracked and reformed the magic within burned the core hot like molten lava. The form drips with molten lava as it steps and consumes earth, fire, water and even air to fuel the being. As Zevriel sits in his throne he leads the smaller version of himself about runeterra learning, consuming, and weakening the barriers even more.

Walls will crumble, flesh will decay, and civilization will fade into time... But I shall remain, continuing the march of destruction. ~ Zevriel

Upon Selection: "Point me to Battle Mortal"

Movement:
"Marching Forth"
"Battle need MOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEEEEEEE"
"Such a pity that no enemies are before me"
"This world will soon be a wasteland"
"You test my patience with the march"
"LET ME DESTROY NOW!!!"
"Soon I will kill you if i do not kill something now"

Attacking:
"SMASH!"
"CRUSH THEM"
"DECIMATE"
"OBLITERATE"
"PURGE THE MORTALS"

Taunt: "I WILL SMASH ALL OF YOU!"

When using Ultimate: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"

Joke 1: "Whats the difference between bones and a wall? Walls fall, bones break"
Joke 2: "Why do mortals seek power? Because it was never theirs"

Death: "Congradulations" - as he slowly crumbles into ashes

Dance: "I am not a puppet to please you" - refuses to dance
"You will pay for your insolence" - refueses to dance

Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M4F5wOvsU7...1600/demon.jpg

Resource - Fury

(Passive) Raging Titan
Zevriel grows 1 size stack for every bonus 500 health or 30 attack damage granting an additional 10 range on stated distances (range and effect area). Can only stack 10 times.
(He gains a size stack from either 500 bonus health or 30 bonus attack damage)
When Zevriel reaches 25/50/75/100% Fury his attack speed is increased by 10/20/30/40/50%

[Q] Four Arm Smash
No Cost
Cooldown 10/9.75/9.5/9.25/9 secs
Zevriel takes all four of his arm and smashes the ground cracking it for 50/95/140/185/230(+65% of additional Attack Damage as damage) causing a blast zone (300 distance[can be augmented by size stacks]) and slows for 20/25/30/35/40% for 1.5/1.8/2/2.3/2.5 Seconds. If Zevriel Has 8 or more size stacks He Knocks up enemies around him (150 Distance[can be augmented by size stacks]). When Zevriel Is in his demons Rage any opponent not directly beside Zevriel (300 Distance[can be augmented by size stacks]) is pulled to him causing a teraform effect [Jarvans Ultimate creates a teraform effect] for 0.1/0.2/0.3 Sec slow effect is applied after.

[W] Grab and Slam
No Cost
Cooldown 11/10.5/10/9.5/9
Zevriel charges in a line (600 Distance[can be augmented by size stacks]) grabing the first enemy and slaming them into the ground for 100(+ 120/140/160/180/200% of Total Attack Damage as physical damage) the slam counts as being knocked up for .3 secs.If Zevriel Has 8 or more size stacks he can grab 2 Opponents (200 distance[can be augmented by size stacks]). If Demons Rage is Active the target/Targets is stunned for 1/1.1/1.2 secs after knock up effect.

[E] Demonic Challenge
No Cost
Cooldown 16/15.75/15.5/15.25/15 secs
Zevriel chooses a champion (200 distance[can be augmented by size stacks]) who is then taunted for 1/1.3/.17/.2/2.5 seconds . If Zevriel has 8 or more size stacks he gains a sheild based on 20% of his max health. Shield lasts 4/4.5/5/5.5/6 Seconds. If Demons Rage is active he can activate the ability again within 2/2.25/2.5 seconds.

[Ult] The Demons Rage
20/25/30 Fury 1.5/3/4.5 Fury per second after Lasts until fury runs out or 10 Seconds is up
Cooldown 60/50/40 secs
Passive: If Zevriel has 8 or more size Stacks he deals Damage over time Fire damage on Targets around him everytime he attacks (circle 200 Range[can be augmented by size stacks]) based on 10% of his health, he also gains 25% Tenacity. So long as his ultimate is off cooldown.

Active: Zevriel enrages himself granting him 2/3/4% of max health as health regen per 5 seconds, 20/30/40 damage which counts as additional damage for abilities, 100/200/300 health. If Zevriel has 8 or more size Stacks he deals Damage over time Fire damage on Targets around him everytime he attacks (circle 200 Range[can be augmented by size stacks]) based on 10% of his health.

Base stats:
Health: ()()()(Strong
Attack: ()()()() Strong
Spells: ( weak
Difficulty Unsure

Stats: Subject to change
Health: 500 (+80/lvl – 1940 by lvl 18)
Fury: Max 100
AD: 53 (+4/lvl – 121 total by lvl 18)
AS: 0.65 (+0.020/lvl – 0.99 by lvl 18)
Ap:0
Armor: 25 (+3.4/lvl - 82.8 by lvl 18)
MR: 30 (+1.25/lvl - 51.25 by lvl 18)
Movement: 300
Range: 125 base [can be augmented by size stacks]

Playing as Champion

As Fighter, Tank Zevriel should be built to not only dish out damage but to also recieve it. Leading with Grab and slam followed by Four Arm Smash would be a nice engage for you team to begin a teamfight. He can be played either in the Jungle, Top Solo Lane, or Bottom lane as a tanky support.

Jungling would be best to start at red buff then go for an early bottom lane gank followed by a middle harassment gank.

Recommended Items

[Classic]
Doran's Blade
Berserker's Greaves
Atma's Impaler
Spirit of the Ancient Golem
Maw of Malmortius
The Brutalizer

[Twisted Treeline]
Doran's Blade
Boots of swiftness
Giant's Belt
Ravenous Hydra
Warden's Mail
Spectre's Cowl

[Howling Abyss]
Doran's shield
Mercury's Treads
Giant's belt
Mercurial Scimitar
Sunfire Cape
The Brutalizer

[Dominion]
Prospector's Blade
Boot's of Swiftness
Bf Sword
Phage
Maw of Malmortius
Sunfire Cape

Tubby Bumpikins 08-22-2012 10:01 AM

bump

Who is Sexy 08-22-2012 01:54 PM

Looks pretty badass! The idea of a Giant smashing the ground just make my eyes sparkles

but the E.. the taunt doesn't even last 1 second? thats pretty short. And how long does the shield last? Cause 0.3 to 0.7 second shield won't protect much XD

Tubby Bumpikins 08-22-2012 02:22 PM

originally the taunt was 1 second and ended at 2 seconds and I was going to get the sheild to last 5-6 Seconds thanks for pointing it out

Tubby Bumpikins 08-22-2012 02:24 PM

Sheild fix done and increased the taunt time

Tubby Bumpikins 08-22-2012 07:27 PM

Bump

Tandoku no hoshi 08-22-2012 08:25 PM

Ad chogath
AHH YEA :D

Tubby Bumpikins 08-23-2012 08:59 AM

Bump

EpicFrogNinja 08-23-2012 10:44 AM

The champion is overall balanced, but several things should be pointed out.

The W is overpowered. True damage is a risky thing to put on champions, since there is no way to counter it. This skill is also a knockup AND a stun AND can possibly affect 2 targets. So, either take away the additional effects, or turn the true damage into physical damage.

The utli is good, but how long does it last?

Tubby Bumpikins 08-23-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja (Hozzászólás 28563199)
The champion is overall balanced, but several things should be pointed out.

The W is overpowered. True damage is a risky thing to put on champions, since there is no way to counter it. This skill is also a knockup AND a stun AND can possibly affect 2 targets. So, either take away the additional effects, or turn the true damage into physical damage.

The utli is good, but how long does it last?

I'll take off the true damage and his ult can go until he runs out of fury, unless that is too broken