League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   AP Teemo over nerfed with this patch. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2495328)

Lugaruclone 08-20-2012 06:43 AM

AP Teemo over nerfed with this patch.

Reducing the poison from .14 to .1 is really painful... it is a 30% reduction to damage. When do you ever see them say "oh, btw, we reduced this spell by almost a third"?

I was not going to make a big deal out of it but fight after fight I expected the kill and it never game... due to the unusually large nerf.

AP Teemo is one of the most interesting and strategic characters in the game, and I feel like they keep trying to make him DPS only.

Bullettime7 08-20-2012 06:47 AM

They also buffed the on hit damage ratio to 0.4, making a simple item like Malady and Nashor's significantly stronger for AP Teemo than they were prior by increasing his AA damage output and on hit scaling with his AP.

AP Teemo still sucks balls though unless playing against bad players. There's a reason why the only Teemo you ever see at higher ELO is Ran Main Teemo...

Lugaruclone 08-20-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullettime7 (Hozzászólás 28443475)
They also buffed the on hit damage ratio to 0.4, making a simple item like Malady and Nashor's significantly stronger for AP Teemo than they were prior by increasing his AA damage output and on hit scaling with his AP.

AP Teemo still sucks balls though unless playing against bad players. There's a reason why the only Teemo you ever see at higher ELO is Ran Main Teemo...

Yeah, kind of what I like about AP teemo is that he is challenging and rewarding... but they are making him more and more challenging given that he depends on a hit and run style.

I just rather difficult characters, so much more fun than characters like Warwick who you can give to a 2 year old and watch them get at least one or two kills.

Nea De Penserhir 08-20-2012 07:01 AM

If by challenging and rewarding you mean going into blind pick knowing you're likely going to counter whoever is going top.

:p

Digressed 08-20-2012 09:06 AM

I play teemo all the time. Matter a fact I just played the last 8 games with him and one every single one.

I dont think teemo got nerfed at all but buffed.. AP teemo now has a HUGE advantage start of the game with his poison as it went from something like .10 magic damage on hit to 0.40 magic damage on hit. thats 4x more damage per hit easy last hit on CS. as for damage over time. It was reduced what? 0.04? wow. huge difference. (sarcastic)

Nykidemus 08-20-2012 07:38 PM

The On-hit damage increase is HUGE, especially if you're going AP/AS. He hits reasonably hard with his autoattack if you build AP now. This is a big big step in the right direction for making him be a decent pick.

lightandarkness 08-20-2012 07:45 PM

now they need to make toxic shot work with spell vamp. Not the poison tick though.

Hawkhell 08-21-2012 07:31 AM

They made spell vamp work on toxic shot initial damage Teemo would be amazing.

Nykidemus 08-21-2012 11:50 AM

I'd really like to see the initial tick proc Rylais too. I hate feeling like Mallet is a better pick, even when you're building AP. Rylais is such a better item for the cost. :(

LastLaughLol 08-21-2012 12:10 PM

Even though I hate Teemo with a passion. This was the right direction with a slight buff. And hope to see a few smaller buffs for him to make him more competitive.